• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Apex Legends
  3. No real skill with the peace keeper I one shot people with armor all the time

User Info: Bootyholebandit

Bootyholebandit
2 years ago#1
Lets face it it needs a nerf and for you guys saying it doesnt your useing pump shot guns in fortnite how ever they need to bump the hand cannon shot gun or bank it also im talking about the range damage mostly on peace keeper

User Info: Zelos_ToS

Zelos_ToS
2 years ago#2
Bootyholebandit posted...
I one shot people with armor all the time

No you don't.

It does need a nerf though.

User Info: McTiddly

McTiddly
2 years ago#3
Zelos_ToS posted...
Bootyholebandit posted...
I one shot people with armor all the time

No you don't.

It does need a nerf though.

With the choke and charged it can one shot someone with T1 armor reliably. Although if you can stay on target smgs can out dps it.
Real hunters bowgun. MHW ign McTiddly, PSN KrunchyQuip

User Info: MrDrMan

MrDrMan
2 years ago#4
You guys are exaggerating. I’ve never one shot someone with armor.
Pimpin aint easy
Chiefs/Royals/Lakers 2015/2016 champs baby

User Info: Skyfiredraconus

Skyfiredraconus
2 years ago#5
Peacekeeper is definitely a beast... not sure if it needs to be nerfed considering it's range, but it is very good.

Oddly enough, though, i do better on the short-game with an Eva-8. Go figure *shrug*
PSN: Skyfiredraco
Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen (pawn: Kira U/C/M support mage)

User Info: strife_37916

strife_37916
2 years ago#6
It doesnt need a nerf your opponents need to juke better
PSN: str1fe92g How to make LOZ Potions: https://youtu.be/QZCw_5nKnIY
Aunt May's Famous Wheatcakes https://youtu.be/jqrhjfoc2R0

User Info: Thermador446

Thermador446
2 years ago#7
Skyfiredraconus posted...
Peacekeeper is definitely a beast... not sure if it needs to be nerfed considering it's range, but it is very good.

Oddly enough, though, i do better on the short-game with an Eva-8. Go figure *shrug*

So a good gun doesn't need to be nerfed, because it has excellent short to long range? You realize that what you just said makes no f***ing sense, right?
"While you were wasting your time castrating a priceless antique, I was systematically feeding babies to hungry mutated puppies!" -The Monarch

User Info: toot1st

toot1st
2 years ago#8
how!? i can fire 6 shots at someone close range with it and still not kill them!?

User Info: MudShadow

MudShadow
2 years ago#9
Peacemaker with Precision choke I'd classify as probably the best weapon+combo in the game at the moment. Without the choke it can be a bit in-consistent to be classified as overpowered.

User Info: Charliesix

Charliesix
2 years ago#10
MudShadow posted...
Peacemaker with Precision choke I'd classify as probably the best weapon+combo in the game at the moment. Without the choke it can be a bit in-consistent to be classified as overpowered.

to me long range weapons should be stronger, and close range weapons should be weaker, because of how easy it is to heal or be revived after taking long range damage
Trump's campaign manager hired multiple white supremacists to write for Breitbart News. Evidence: http://www.breitbarttruth.com
  1. Boards
  2. Apex Legends
  3. No real skill with the peace keeper I one shot people with armor all the time
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A