This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pro Wrestling: Other Federations
  3. Eli Drake buries AEW in Steve Austin interview.
So basically he wants everyone to follow WWEs model by having zero wrestling until the next PPV ?
Not changing this sig until Im forced to (banned)
Too many haters around trying to keep me down

User Info: Johnny Blaque

Johnny Blaque
1 week ago#42
LazLemon posted...
I bet Eli Drake is feeling pretty smug after AEW's ratings bomb this morning.

He shouldn't. NWA got half the viewers it normally does last week and it got almost as many dislikes as likes. And you don't even need to pay to see NWA and it has way less viewers than AEW.

User Info: Sewage

Sewage
1 week ago#43
DCingDronesLOL posted...
So basically he wants everyone to follow WWEs model by having zero wrestling until the next PPV ?

WWE hasn't used that model in a while and far more people watched back then when they did. Not saying that's the reason they tuned in, but there may be some sort of logic to it. And he didn't say no wrestling, he basically said don't blow your wad on free TV because then why would anyone pay to watch you fight on a PPV?

User Info: GameGodOfAll

GameGodOfAll
1 day ago#44
Really disliked Drake, then he grew on me, then I was a big fan. Haven't seen him in a minute, but dude's saying the truth here.
My Words Were True And Sheamus Made You Believe!
http://imgur.com/Fc39f.jpg
  1. Boards
  2. Pro Wrestling: Other Federations
  3. Eli Drake buries AEW in Steve Austin interview.
  • Post New Message