This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pro Wrestling: Other Federations
  3. Full Gear predictions thread

User Info: JoCrazy

JoCrazy
1 week ago#1
Moxley defeats Omega

Jericho defeats Cody via Judges after match goes to the the time limit to retain the World Title.(angle with the Inner Circle and the 3 judges that f***s Cody over?)

PAC defeats Hangman

Young Bucks defeats Santana & Ortiz

Lucha Bros def SCU & Private Party to win the World Tag Titles

Riho defeats Emi Sakura to retain the Women’s World title

Shawn Spears defeats Joey Janela

Dr. Britt Baker defeats Bea Priestly

X-Box One Gamertag: KrankDaddy - Currently playing: WWE 2K19, GTA Online, PUBG

User Info: Drumiester

Drumiester
1 week ago#2
Jericho
Omega
LAX
Page
Riho
SCU
Spears
Baker
I Love Sasha Banks! #AllElite

User Info: JoCrazy

JoCrazy
1 week ago#3
I have an alternative prediction, MJF screws Cody over.

In the Cody hype video MJF said “at Full Gear, a Star will be born”. He refers to himself as “the fastest rising star in pro wrestling”. It fits. MJF wins the World title in 2020. Cody somehow gets out of the stipulation. We get a huge title match at All Out 2 or something.
X-Box One Gamertag: KrankDaddy - Currently playing: WWE 2K19, GTA Online, PUBG

User Info: CloneTheHero

CloneTheHero
1 week ago#4
mjf is too predictable they should hold that off for later. i think dustin turns, he hasnt been doing much, rekindling their feud may be the best thing to do.
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/laughter.gif

User Info: Dynedux

Dynedux
1 week ago#5
Oh s*** I forgot that was tonight, starts at 8est?
The idea of "doxxing" is idiotic. Why should anyone be able to hide behind the anonymity of the internet?-AndreLeGeant

User Info: TundraKing87

TundraKing87
1 week ago#6
Jericho wins after shady BS, though not by MJF's doing.

Mox beats Kenny in a back and forth spectacle mixing great wrasslin with violence and weapon spots.

Hangman beats PAC clean (they love his bland, Justin Hawk Bradshaw gimmick)

Ortiz and Santana win after Sammy gets involved, distracting a Buck who gets dick kicked and rolled up. This leads to Ortiz, Santana and Sammy vs. The Bucks and old pal Kenny, needing some momentum after floundering for a few months as a singles act.

SCU retain. Too early to lose the straps. They pin a PP member though, which leads to a straight up SCU vs. Lucha Bros feud, as it should be.

Riho wins.

Spears loses. His violence scares Tully, who saw Spears had the match won but wanted to inflict more pain on Janela, getting caught as a result. Continues the evil chairman BS.

Baker wins a throwaway women's match vs. Botch Priestley

...also, there will be 2 new debuts/arrivals.

User Info: CloneTheHero

CloneTheHero
1 week ago#7
mox and omega will be interesting. normally id do a dq here because neither guy should lose but you cant do a dq. they could do a draw but i doubt that also.

i guess omega by default should win hes been racking up wins lately its obvious this is where they strap the rocket
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/laughter.gif

User Info: tyrant6

tyrant6
1 week ago#8
Jon Moxley
Chris Jericho-via shenanigans
PAC
Proud & Powerful
SCU
Riho
Shawn Spears
Dr. Britt Baker

The card tonight is kind of a pick’em across the board.Other than Riho winning and Private Party have no chance you could make convincing arguments for all the matches going either way.I like the fact that the card is less predictable than normal
Gaming since 1984
(message deleted)
Jon Moxley
Chris Jericho
Pac
Ortiz and Santana
SCU
Riho
Shawn Spears
Dr. Britt Baker

I'm worried about the title match. I worry it's going to be extremely overbooked, and I think that even more since it's not the main event. Then again I would prefer this over MJF turning, that's just too predictable and I want to see their mentorship continue so there is some weight behind it when it does happen.
  1. Boards
  2. Pro Wrestling: Other Federations
  3. Full Gear predictions thread
  • Post New Message