This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pro Wrestling: Other Federations
  3. Impact Wrestling moving to 10pm Thursdays permanently on POP TV

User Info: HBKHHH246

HBKHHH246
4 weeks ago#1
According to Pwinsider.com, Impact Wrestling will be moving to a 10PM ET timeslot on POP TV starting on October 25th. Impact officials confirmed that this is a permanent move.

411mania.com

User Info: Flash

Flash
4 weeks ago#2
Is it live?

User Info: brimicbed

brimicbed
4 weeks ago#3
Flash posted...
Is it live?

No

User Info: AndreLeGeant

AndreLeGeant
4 weeks ago#4
I don’t have Pop anyway so can’t watch
"Not only is Andre way smarter than you, he's also way smarter than you think you are." - SaikyoStyle

User Info: Iceyflame

Iceyflame
4 weeks ago#5
eh I don’t care for that time frame what they got bumped by? Big brother or some s***?

User Info: brimicbed

brimicbed
4 weeks ago#6
Iceyflame posted...
eh I don’t care for that time frame what they got bumped by? Big brother or some s***?

Gilmore Girl repeats.

User Info: Dustin_The_Wind

Dustin_The_Wind
4 weeks ago#7
They've gone to dark themes, so maybe Pop wants something like that later in the night? I DVR it, so it doesn't bother me any.
All we are is Dustin The Wind
http://i.imgur.com/wPAK66m.jpg

User Info: The Top Crusader

The Top Crusader
4 weeks ago#8
AndreLeGeant posted...

Yeah. I wouldn't mind giving iMPACT! another chance but I'd have to pay another $40 a month and upgrade two tiers... just not worth it. >_>
https://imgur.com/09qFfLV

User Info: sleepysausage

sleepysausage
4 weeks ago#9
The Top Crusader posted...
AndreLeGeant posted...

Yeah. I wouldn't mind giving iMPACT! another chance but I'd have to pay another $40 a month and upgrade two tiers... just not worth it. >_>

It's on the global wrestling network (impact's streaming service) for free the next day anyway

User Info: AndreLeGeant

AndreLeGeant
4 weeks ago#10
It's likely the case they expect ratings will stay the same. However, expectations are lower for 10-12. So it makes Pop look better to advertisers. For example, Always Sunny on FXX (a comparable station) gets around 350,000 viewers live and DVR +2. So if Impact keeps the same viewership level, Pop can tout that Impact is as popular as something like Always Sunny.
"Not only is Andre way smarter than you, he's also way smarter than you think you are." - SaikyoStyle
  1. Boards
  2. Pro Wrestling: Other Federations
  3. Impact Wrestling moving to 10pm Thursdays permanently on POP TV
  • Topic Archived