• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Legend of Mana
  3. These FAQs have terrible quest ordering.

User Info: onoblej

onoblej
5 months ago#1
I've bounced back and forth between FAQs trying to figure out the order in which quests should be done and it's impossible.

Keep in mind, I understand that there is no specific order, however, there are prerequisites for some quests and disqualifiers for others. Only one FAQ deigns to tell you what the prereqs and disquals are, but it lists the quests in cactus diary order, meaning I'd have to read the entire list and chart my own path through it.

I mean, if necessary, I can do it, but that level of work to use a FAQ kind of eliminates the benefit of said FAQ. Is there a list of quests anywhere in an order that allows you to follow it without page scrolling gymnastics?
At the end of the game, Kings and Pawns all go back in the box -
But the Player puts them there...

User Info: Juanpa

Juanpa
5 months ago#2
The best list of events to try it orderer is the one in the legendofmana.info
They had taken care of all restrictions.
I'm using it for my stream and by now (almost half the list) it seems to be good.

User Info: onoblej

onoblej
5 months ago#3
Juanpa posted...
The best list of events to try it orderer is the one in the legendofmana.info
They had taken care of all restrictions.
I'm using it for my stream and by now (almost half the list) it seems to be good.

Thanks @Juanpa . I actually found it about half an hour ago. Definitely better organized
At the end of the game, Kings and Pawns all go back in the box -
But the Player puts them there...

User Info: Juanpa

Juanpa
4 months ago#4
By the way, I'm thinking on doing my own arrangement of events making it more story-related. There are some moments where it seems that some other event should happen before but you have it later in the list.
Also the order of events looks like it doesn't correspond with the suggested land placement order.
So I will tell you all when I get it.
Legend of Mana en espanol en twitch.tv/juanpa2510

User Info: Calmlander

Calmlander
4 months ago#5
Yep, I used the order of events of legendofmana.info, best web about LoM, imo. Minor mistakes like instruction of the ocean chart but other than that is really good.

I noticed you can change that order, though, for example getting Magic sooner and minor stuff like that.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuWkvyeAu0E

User Info: Kahran042

Kahran042
4 months ago#6
This Let's Play has a pretty good order.

https://lparchive.org/Legend-of-Mana-(by-Mega64)/

At the very least, it allows you to do every quest.

I never knew loneliness...until I discovered friendship.
  1. Boards
  2. Legend of Mana
  3. These FAQs have terrible quest ordering.
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A