• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Legend of Mana
  3. Help with LOM Kitchen

User Info: heavenscloud2

heavenscloud2
1 year ago#1
I've tried my best to figure out Yahoo's convoluted sign up and ID linking process but to no avail. Unfortunately this seems to lock me out of being able to view the actual recipe files on LOM kitchen group. I had access way back when but I can't remember how to get into any of it now. Is there anyone willing to help me get that worked out or know where I can access the recipes without being a part of that group? Perhaps a zip file dump or something? Any help would be appreciated.
FFBE GL: Pwnedbil 048,704,007 // Esther/Zeno non elemental

User Info: LancetJades

LancetJades
1 year ago#2
heavenscloud2 posted...
I've tried my best to figure out Yahoo's convoluted sign up and ID linking process but to no avail. Unfortunately this seems to lock me out of being able to view the actual recipe files on LOM kitchen group. I had access way back when but I can't remember how to get into any of it now. Is there anyone willing to help me get that worked out or know where I can access the recipes without being a part of that group? Perhaps a zip file dump or something? Any help would be appreciated.

I've long since lost access myself, but I did download several of the recipes and other data sheets. Would you want me to put together a .zip with them all?

EDIT: Here's the download, I figured I may as well just do it:
http://www.evermoreforums.com/johnny/info/lom.zip
Eclipsing power is, at times, not only the instrument of demons, but also of gods.
Lost, but not forgotten.
(edited 1 year ago)

heavenscloud2
1 year ago#3
LancetJades posted...
heavenscloud2 posted...

I've long since lost access myself, but I did download several of the recipes and other data sheets. Would you want me to put together a .zip with them all?

EDIT: Here's the download, I figured I may as well just do it:
http://www.evermoreforums.com/johnny/info/lom.zip

Hey I really appreciate it! Didn't know if or how long it would be before I got a response. You really did me a solid thanks!

User Info: zykeeper

zykeeper
11 months ago#4
Is it possible to make SwordOfFate 999 using only elemental tempering?

User Info: DragonBlood87

DragonBlood87
11 months ago#5
zykeeper posted...
Is it possible to make SwordOfFate 999 using only elemental tempering?

Only elemental tempering? Probably not, at least not in any remotely practical fashion. Elemental tempering and a varnish? Maybe, but it's probably not worth the effort; that would almost certainly require the advanced element-raising techniques that are quite complicated and require a lot of tempering items, and even then, I'm doubting that it would be possible, particularly since swords are too middle-of-the-road in stats to be good for boosting to high attack power.
Atheism - A non-prophet organization.
The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has limits
(edited 11 months ago)

User Info: LancetJades

LancetJades
9 months ago#6
Update: salvaged all files and photos form the LoM Kitchen group, just before Yahoo is deleting all hosted content in all groups (basically wiping it of all value, even the message boards of each group).

I made a .zip of the files/photos here: http://www.evermoreforums.com/johnny/info/lom_kitchen.zip
A beautiful loss is still a loss, and an ugly win is still a win.

heavenscloud2
9 months ago#7
@LancetJades You're an absolute f***ing hero and that's not just the Jim Beam talkin.

User Info: Cruzumaki

Cruzumaki
5 months ago#8
@LancetJades I cannot believe I dusted-off my PS1, in perfect timing, during this whole isolation; and to now to see a complete extract of this just 4 months ago!?
Here, King, you dropped this... /\/\/\

So glad to know people are still absolutely living through this game! Peace out and happy gaming, friends!

User Info: Kimcee

Kimcee
5 months ago#9
Surprised to see that there are still players out there! Had trouble with Yahoo, but thanks so much for the zip! ECQ totally brought me back to playing this though I play thru an emulator. Enjoy, mates!
  1. Boards
  2. Legend of Mana
  3. Help with LOM Kitchen
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A