• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Onigiri
  3. Yos***sune Level 4 quest is bugged

User Info: jkid101094

jkid101094
7 months ago#11
I tried trudging through it myself yesterday but trying to fight these enemies in pitch blackness with my little sword when I'm already underleveled is a bit torturous so I've gone back to the grind to try to upgrade mt gear.

I didn't know the Outset weapons were apparently still useful. I'll have to give them a look again.
I'm just here for cute fictional girls and dumb memes. Tag me if you want a reply.
Proud lover of Angel_Arle~

User Info: DancingSamurai

DancingSamurai
7 months ago#12
The outset weapons are EXTREMELY useful, think of them as easy early endgame weapon, except you get them at lv1. What makes them so powerful is that everytime your main stat goes up by 10 I think, you receive a attack boost, and it goes up even more the higher your main stat gets. For example, Rose Maiden Outset gives an additional 1200 attack for having 80 or more VIT, which is spear main stat.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DztlQ92VsAEpxlB.jpg <- My attack with Outset weapon on

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DztlQ94VYAU1lVi.jpg <- My attack with one of the earliest good spears around my level, though it is unenhanced.

If I were to smelt it up quite a bit, its attack could get near/above Outset weapon. Still, though, its essentially a free weapon that can easily last you up till like the 90/100 or at least until you reach the point you can start enhancing later weapons, and even then, this is free weapon that doesn't really need any smelts to be decent, so it can save a lot of money. I probably don't see myself replacing it anytime soon still.

A little trick I used to help locate mobs in the dark better was I would move a bit and turn my camera here and there till my cursor/crosshair eventually turned into a orange circle indicating that there's a mob there and showing how many meters away from it I am. This is pretty much a must with locating the mobs in the dark. It will take some getting used to it but you'll eventually get hang of it.
http://psnprofiles.com/Grimmjow44 | http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/1893663/
Grinding is love, grinding is life.
(edited 7 months ago)

User Info: Tripurari

Tripurari
7 months ago#13
Alright! Beat the giant enemy crab and made into the first textured dungeon of Sekigahara. Feels like a real accomplishment.
can't remember... something important...

User Info: Tripurari

Tripurari
7 months ago#14
Posted a video of the crab battle on twitter and devs responded saying they’re working on it.
can't remember... something important...
(edited 7 months ago)

User Info: MHlivedevil

MHlivedevil
7 months ago#15
There are numerous issues plaguing this game. How the game was released in such a state is inexcusable. From infinite dialogue loops that force you to close the game, to the untranslated dialogue in cutscenes and quests, to several minor texture errors and the major one with the camps and dungeons in sekigahara, to 3+ minute loading screens involving those same areas, to inconsistent frame rates with those rate frequently dropping below 20fps and then further dropping below 10 and 5 in the camps and dungeons in sekigahara, to common and frequent crashes that force you to close and "refresh" your game every 4 or 5 dungeons - more or less depending on the amount of portals you went through and menus you opened during that brief session, to a slot-machine, gambling mechanic that many governments are now aggressively targeting developers to remove, and lastly to the common out of bounds errors that are quite minor as there is a reset feature to reposition your character to the last valid spawn. But, yeah, horrible experience. If they patch everything, fine, but I'm not holding my breath.
  1. Boards
  2. Onigiri
  3. Yos***sune Level 4 quest is bugged
  • Post New Message