• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Onigiri
  3. Yos***sune Level 4 quest is bugged

User Info: Smash605

Smash605
7 months ago#1
Okay to anyone that trying to get her partner level 4, don't go any fair then this, because there a bug that when u even talk to her when she level 4 and do any of your repair, Smelting and Enhancement . She will repeat her self on the level 4 quest named Lady s***uka's Favorite Foods, when u do this quest u answer her, but she go on a loop repeating her self over and over again forcing you to close the game and back, it very annoying, but i am just here to warn anyone about this bug, because i though my first character was bugged, so i end up making a 2nd and it came along on the 2nd character i have, so be careful when u talk to Yos***sune, if she end up talking over and over again then your only way out is to force close the game.

Edit: the character have that bad word in it, so it censor the name, so you guys will know who i am referring too.
(edited 7 months ago)

User Info: jkid101094

jkid101094
7 months ago#2
A lot of quests do this, including one required for the story. The devs are looking into it for the next patch but until then you can get past it by switching your language to Japanese on the menu, finishing the quest and switching it back.
I'm just here for cute fictional girls and dumb memes. Tag me if you want a reply.
Proud lover of Angel_Arle~

User Info: Smash605

Smash605
7 months ago#3
jkid101094 posted...
A lot of quests do this, including one required for the story. The devs are looking into it for the next patch but until then you can get past it by switching your language to Japanese on the menu, finishing the quest and switching it back.

oh that something i need to keep in mind, because i wanna keep playing this game even more, so changing the language will fix it? that something ill try to use.

User Info: Tripurari

Tripurari
7 months ago#4
Yes it will fix that bug, but be prepared for a game stopping bug immediately after Kyoto. The entire section is black and missing textures.
can't remember... something important...

jkid101094
7 months ago#5
Tripurari posted...
Yes it will fix that bug, but be prepared for a game stopping bug immediately after Kyoto. The entire section is black and missing textures.

Yeah I hit that, sadly. I'm actually trying to work past it but I wonder if it wouldn't be better just to wait for the path that'll fix it.

At least it and the bug this topic is about have been noticed by the devs and is being worked on.
I'm just here for cute fictional girls and dumb memes. Tag me if you want a reply.

Tripurari
7 months ago#6
jkid101094 posted...
Tripurari posted...

Yeah I hit that, sadly. I'm actually trying to work past it but I wonder if it wouldn't be better just to wait for the path that'll fix it.

At least it and the bug this topic is about have been noticed by the devs and is being worked on.

Yeah I’m also trying the area basically blind. The fact that both east and west camps lag significantly more doesn’t help. That said, I’m to the part where you pick a side and do the big battle... not hopeful.

jkid101094
7 months ago#7
Tripurari posted...
Yeah I’m also trying the area basically blind. The fact that both east and west camps lag significantly more doesn’t help. That said, I’m to the part where you pick a side and do the big battle... not hopeful.
Funny. Exactly the same on my end as far as I'm aware. I'm just at a loss of where to get the offerings.

Tripurari
6 months ago#8
jkid101094 posted...
Tripurari posted...
Funny. Exactly the same on my end as far as I'm aware. I'm just at a loss of where to get the offerings.

Let me know if you figure it out. I think you're supposed to do the delivery boy quest and then I assumed that would be it, but I took a break last night. Curious how the battle goes in blackness, it looks pretty tough even with textures.

User Info: DancingSamurai

DancingSamurai
6 months ago#9
I tried waiting a bit to see if they'd finally fix this and nothing, so decided to just continue on even with the blackness/no textures. What made this worse was, I actually wanted the MItsunari card for a early good spear title, so I actually had to repeat the battle in blackness a few times just to get the card drop, that was the real struggle :(

Oddly enough, going through it once wasn't as bad as I thought it'd be, however, I do have some experience already doing this particular battle when I played PS4 version like 3-4 years ago. It definitely takes some trial and error, but it wasn't as bad as I thought it'd be. There's only one path of mobs, and you basically just follow that path leading up to the other side zone for the final battle. Another thing that makes it not so bad is the fact that lanterns will spawn time to time, and they light up/glow in the dark helping guide you a bit to the next mob set.

The lanterns always pop up after you finish all mobs in a set, so something like; kill mob set > lanterns spawn > kill/follow lanterns to next mob set > repeat. So you'll have a notice of whether you killed all mobs in a set or not which helps with knowing if you should continue on or not.

Funny thing is, nether sekigahara is fine, but regular one is all messed up... really is odd. Kaga(The area after finishing Sekigahara story), seems to be fine so far. So here's to hoping it was just Sekigahara messed up.

As for the actual battle itself, its not that bad, especially if you're using the free Outset weapons they give you at the start of the game and you've been increasing your main stat for your weapon, you'll basically have 5k+ attack at such a early point in the game. The outset weapons can carry for such a long time. I really hope no one ended up selling them all just because they sell for 300k :(
http://psnprofiles.com/Grimmjow44 | http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/1893663/
Grinding is love, grinding is life.

Tripurari
6 months ago#10
DancingSamurai posted...
I tried waiting a bit to see if they'd finally fix this and nothing, so decided to just continue on even with the blackness/no textures. What made this worse was, I actually wanted the MItsunari card for a early good spear title, so I actually had to repeat the battle in blackness a few times just to get the card drop, that was the real struggle :(

Oddly enough, going through it once wasn't as bad as I thought it'd be, however, I do have some experience already doing this particular battle when I played PS4 version like 3-4 years ago. It definitely takes some trial and error, but it wasn't as bad as I thought it'd be. There's only one path of mobs, and you basically just follow that path leading up to the other side zone for the final battle. Another thing that makes it not so bad is the fact that lanterns will spawn time to time, and they light up/glow in the dark helping guide you a bit to the next mob set.

The lanterns always pop up after you finish all mobs in a set, so something like; kill mob set > lanterns spawn > kill/follow lanterns to next mob set > repeat. So you'll have a notice of whether you killed all mobs in a set or not which helps with knowing if you should continue on or not.

Funny thing is, nether sekigahara is fine, but regular one is all messed up... really is odd. Kaga(The area after finishing Sekigahara story), seems to be fine so far. So here's to hoping it was just Sekigahara messed up.

As for the actual battle itself, its not that bad, especially if you're using the free Outset weapons they give you at the start of the game and you've been increasing your main stat for your weapon, you'll basically have 5k+ attack at such a early point in the game. The outset weapons can carry for such a long time. I really hope no one ended up selling them all just because they sell for 300k :(

Really nice information there, thanks! I'll probably give it a try tonight.
  1. Boards
  2. Onigiri
  3. Yos***sune Level 4 quest is bugged
  • Post New Message