You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. SNK 40th Anniversary Collection
  3. Anyone else having control problems with this?

User Info: ghostgate2001

ghostgate2001
1 month ago#11
Digital copy on an original day-one PS4 here. Can't really be overstated how often it happens to me - I feel lucky if I get to play a whole credit's worth of a game without it happening! Tried 2 different DualShock 4s: my original V1 that came with the console, and a new-ish V2 that I bought a few months ago. Makes no difference.

I'll have another play and see if I can find a way to make it happen deliberately, i.e. try to work out what causes it to happen. Currently, I'm not aware of any definite pattern to when it happens apart from maybe making a series of sudden sharp adjustments with the left stick, i.e. when the game gets a bit frantic and I'm dodging for all I'm worth :)
Can anyone tell me if this problem is fixed? I wanna pick the game up again but I don’t want to buy it broken a second time.
(edited 1 month ago)
Natural_Science posted...
Can anyone tell me if this problem is fixed? I wanna pick the game up again but I don’t want to buy it broken a second time.

I finally had the game go bonkers while playing Crystalis. Had to shut down the game and restart to fix. It also went a little weird whil playing P.O.W. with my son. There hasn't been a patch, so it's still not fixed. That said, it doesn't happen all that often.
PSN: urienji
Pawn: Io

User Info: ghostgate2001

ghostgate2001
3 weeks ago#14
Just played through Ikari Warriors (what a bizarre ending that game has!) and the control problem was happening repeatedly, and on both sticks. Absolutely infuriating.

Are they ever going to patch this thing? It's been over a month since the game was released, and there's been no patch yet. Have the devs or publisher actually acknowledged the problem at all?

Time to drop a polite enquiry to their support email address, I guess... :(
support@nisaeurope.com (if you're in the EU region and fancy joining in)
  1. Boards
  2. SNK 40th Anniversary Collection
  3. Anyone else having control problems with this?