You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. SNK 40th Anniversary Collection
  3. How do you beat Alpha Mission?

User Info: Ite

Ite
2 months ago#1
Am I missing something? It feels impossible.

User Info: ghostgate2001

ghostgate2001
2 months ago#2
Use the "Watch" option so the game "plays itself" and see what, if anything, it does differently to what you're doing?

You're probably doing it right already, though - these games are unforgivingly hard by modern standards :)

User Info: wolfwing

wolfwing
1 month ago#3
where I"m stuck is the 1st and 7th level, beats 1 with ships, but now I can't get enough parts to drop in 7th to beat the boss, and it's impossible as soon as the homing shots show up as no matter how hard I try I just can't beat the 3rd or so wave, and the previous I barly beat through massive trial and error.
PSN wolfwing

Ite
1 month ago#4
wolfwing posted...
where I"m stuck is the 1st and 7th level, beats 1 with ships, but now I can't get enough parts to drop in 7th to beat the boss, and it's impossible as soon as the homing shots show up as no matter how hard I try I just can't beat the 3rd or so wave, and the previous I barly beat through massive trial and error.

I wish you could start where you died.

wolfwing
1 month ago#5
Ite posted...
wolfwing posted...

you can l1 rewinds the game :>
PSN wolfwing

Ite
1 month ago#6
wolfwing posted...
Ite posted...
wolfwing posted...

Tried still impossible.

wolfwing
1 month ago#7
Ite posted...
wolfwing posted...
Ite posted...
wolfwing posted...

Tried still impossible.

I BEAT IT!!!....oh god...for 1 and 7 you NEED to have the flame thrower, shoot it till the red dots show up and then just l1 over and over again till you can use the flame thrower to kill it. Rest are a pain but you can beat by dodging.
PSN wolfwing
  1. Boards
  2. SNK 40th Anniversary Collection
  3. How do you beat Alpha Mission?