You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: jeneki

jeneki
2 months ago#1
I'm searching around the menu for a tate option for the vertical screen games, but not finding it. Was this left out of the PS4 version?
Now playing: Wizardry the Forsaken Land (PS2)

User Info: Vincent7th

Vincent7th
2 months ago#2
I don’t think there is. I wasn’t able to find one in the options. I believe TATE was removed from docked mode in the Switch release as well.

User Info: ghostgate2001

ghostgate2001
2 months ago#3
No, it's not there, is it? Curious omission, because the majority of the games seem to be vertical screen. Hopefully they'll see the error of their ways and add it in an update.

Only seems to save the screen zoom / filter / border settings globally, too. Would've been nice to be able to set them individually to whatever suits each game best.

Still, at least you can turn the wallpaper off if you want to. It really chafed my nuts that I couldn't turn off the garish border artwork on titles like the Namco Arcade Series or Game Tengoku CruisinMix Special.