You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. SNK 40th Anniversary Collection
  3. All games are on disc, plus Iron Tank too

User Info: vanguardme70

vanguardme70
2 months ago#1
Thought only 24 games, but there is 25 with Iron Tank: Battle of Normandy
Somebody should have told Michael Vick about pokemon, think about it psn- vanguardme

User Info: Vincent7th

Vincent7th
2 months ago#2
Yes all of the games are on the disc. There is no day one update or patch.

User Info: vanguardme70

vanguardme70
2 months ago#3
Well the games list only listed 24 games, so I was surprised to count 25 games on disc, loving Vanguard, was my game back in the day. Arcade and Atari 2600.
Somebody should have told Michael Vick about pokemon, think about it psn- vanguardme

User Info: ghostgate2001

ghostgate2001
2 months ago#4
Shame it doesn't also include the 2600 version, especially as several other games in this compilation do have both the arcade and home console versions.

The 2600 version really was something special, wasn't it? Still own my original cartridge :)

IIRC, it included all of the stages, and even "secret" stuff like riding the worm things :) Most 2600 arcade conversions had to drop so much content from the arcade original, like Wizard of Wor only having 2 mazes, Venture only having 2 dungeon levels, etc., but Vanguard was pretty much "feature complete" :)
  1. Boards
  2. SNK 40th Anniversary Collection
  3. All games are on disc, plus Iron Tank too