You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  3. I really hope this game takes off in the switch community

User Info: tw1g_007

tw1g_007
4 weeks ago#11
bluebomber2425 posted...
It's a singleplayer rpg with very limited multiplayer. I usually see these types of boards die within a few months, unless it's like a bigtime new rpg. This is just an old port.

Community has been fantastic though.

This is on the mark. Multiplayer or a super casual mega hit like Pokemon/Fire Emblem/Animal Crossing etc. Even multiplayer alone is never a guarantee if the title is super niche. Marked for Death as an example is barely even active and it was out not that long ago.
MHPortable 3rd AGGL Legend. I am one of the main reasons Bushido & Brave Gunlancing exists today on MHX/X. Please show appropriate respect. Thank you.

User Info: scorch109

scorch109
4 weeks ago#12
Even when it was more active, we've still missed generations of ur not very many people on here are doing that it seems like.
"The Bible is probably the most genocidal book ever written." Noam Chomsky

User Info: TheLastSmile

TheLastSmile
4 weeks ago#13
scorch109 posted...
Even when it was more active, we've still missed generations of ur not very many people on here are doing that it seems like.

Well we need more memes

Rook is the best etc
Yes it's me.
Switch FC: 5920 3665 4896 ___ DDDA (NS) Pawn ID: 2DB7-6AD6-B4A6

User Info: jojoker

jojoker
3 weeks ago#14
I played for 110 hours, I loved this game and my Pawn.

User Info: womackcn

womackcn
3 weeks ago#15
jojoker posted...
I played for 110 hours, I loved this game and my Pawn.

PS3 - no idea, but I got the plat
PS4 - 218 hours in 2017 per the year-end playstation email, about a couple weeks of pawn build testing in 2019
Switch - as of this moment 280 hours

I feel you

to be fair, I leave the game on and walk away a lot though
Twitch: twitch.tv/fluffybuttgaming or FBG.world - Youtube: fluffybuttgaming.com
DD:DA Switch - Nickname: FBG.world - Pawn Name: Photon - Pawn ID: 4639-7243-864C
(edited 3 weeks ago)

User Info: TheLastSmile

TheLastSmile
3 weeks ago#16
I've barely been able to play lately, but soon
Yes it's me.
Switch FC: 5920 3665 4896 ___ DDDA (NS) Pawn ID: 2DB7-6AD6-B4A6

User Info: Gemma1

Gemma1
3 weeks ago#17
PS3: I didn’t platinum it but played the heck out of it...until Diablo 3 came out and my console died.
PC: 250 hours until I noticed...
PS4: Got my platinum. Over 1000 hours. The communities that are on the console itself are very active. Posts every few hours.
Switch: Over 250 hours. I mostly post in the Pawn Sharing area. I don’t look at every topic.

I’m still having fun here and like the community on the Switch a lot. I’m trying to balance my time here with FFXIV b/c we’re getting an expansion there.

Eventually the topics will hopefully condense into the most relevant to the community. I’m not here to say what they should be.

All games have an ebb and flo. When I began playing another game the boards for that game were dead...only coming alive once the new content coming out for it was closer to the date.

If there’s a sequel, it will be not be soon. Doesn’t take away from what a great game this is.
Cheers!
From an obvious fan-girl
PSN: Gemmalady/pawn: Barahir, Strider/lvl 200, PSN: Gemmalady2345/pawn: Kate, Ranger/lvl 200
FC: 5481-0965-4993 Pawn: Aredhel/ Strider Pawn ID: A432-F992-0A20
(edited 3 weeks ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  3. I really hope this game takes off in the switch community