• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  3. Is it me, or is the Switch version a tad busted?

User Info: game_wiz101

game_wiz101
1 month ago#1
And I don't just mean the recent server issue that we just had. Server access takes way longer than other versions, summoning pawns in the rift sometimes brings in inaccurate information, like vocation or level... sometimes your search results end up being incomplete. There's also the audio going on and on when there's no enemies. I'm still pretty early in the game too, just joining the Wyrmhunt. Is there more?
3DS FC: 1375-7722-0434
GT: SmokyJoMama, PSN: SmokyJoMama-sama

User Info: burningwithin

burningwithin
1 month ago#2
I summoned a pawn yesterday that was supposed to be a Mage or Sorcerer (I forgot which) with a certain set of skills I was looking for, but after it was summoned, it ended up being a Fighter. The fighter was fully decked out in gear, skills, etc. for a fighter. He had the same level and same name as the Mage/Sorcerer I was looking it, but there was no way the person switched it all in less than a level. It was wild.

So from my experience, there seems to be a bug with the pawn servers giving you the incorrect information on a pawn.
Switch FC: 0390-5913-6422
Dragon's Dogma Pawn ID: F62A-7B5C-F4C7

User Info: Judgment100

Judgment100
1 month ago#3
Yes. I hope that Capcom addresses these issues.

Particularly how absurd the server access time is.
And if this world won't write me an ending...
Delivering my brand of judgment since 2007.

User Info: Friggan

Friggan
1 month ago#4
Server access times are really long!
PSN name: Friggan Xbox tag Friggan
Dragon's Dogma- Main Pawn -Katrina (200 Mage) Switch FC SW-4371-8850-8517

User Info: feraldrgn

feraldrgn
1 month ago#5
game_wiz101 posted...
There's also the audio going on and on when there's no enemies.

That's the most noticeable one for me, I don't mind the music but I'd like to hear the normal atmospheric stuff sometimes too or normal dungeon music if there is any.

User Info: SolaireTheBae

SolaireTheBae
1 month ago#6
Yeah the bugs are pretty annoying, they make me wanna go back to playing it on Xbox. But the game is so much fun I just look past it
Nintendo Switch friend code: SW-3632-9414-2907
Dragons Dogma Pawn: Gwynevere Utilitarian/Scather sorcerer with a great holy enchantment. Pawn ID: 18A1-92E8-76D3

User Info: aux

aux
1 month ago#7
It's possible these issues are merely growing pains. Any or all of it could be patched in a matter of days. I think the server crash has been resolved now?
Troll Slayer Extraordinaire!!!
Tis a dirty job, but somebody has to do it.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  3. Is it me, or is the Switch version a tad busted?
  • Topic Archived