• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  3. Hoping these character formulas come handy for Switch owners.

User Info: tw1g_007

tw1g_007
1 month ago#11
Fairycancel posted...
tw1g_007 posted...
Gemma1 posted...
Good friend of mine got a little sidetracked, shall we say, and has been creating wonderful pawns here. Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLvPvzFbnatF10md7TAjrZvLRaeLMZ7SEQ

I knew this game was special. Too bad I'm a lot older now. I don't simply have the gaming time like I used to.

The old school of MH will never forget your ramblings xD

Lol
MHPortable 3rd AGGL Legend. I am one of the main reasons Bushido & Brave Gunlancing exists today on MHX/X. Please show appropriate respect. Thank you.

User Info: ChaosCrono

ChaosCrono
4 weeks ago#12
I've gotta bump up this epic topic for those newcomers, hell even us old players. These are all amazing.

User Info: bentonmaru

bentonmaru
4 weeks ago#13
bump

User Info: Tigerkumaru

Tigerkumaru
4 weeks ago#14
Yea bump this s*** lol, i usually rp my chars but I might use terry crews
GT: R0B0SEXUAL

User Info: loremipsonium

loremipsonium
4 weeks ago#15
YES I love this! Wish the game had Loren save files. I want to make Simon & Garfunkel and Lennon & McCartney

User Info: theedizzyone

theedizzyone
4 weeks ago#16
Gemma1 posted...
Good friend of mine got a little sidetracked, shall we say, and has been creating wonderful pawns here. Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLvPvzFbnatF10md7TAjrZvLRaeLMZ7SEQ

Impressive.
\[T]/

User Info: rahlhunter

rahlhunter
4 weeks ago#17
ChaosCrono posted...
I've gotta bump up this epic topic for those newcomers, hell even us old players. These are all amazing.

Seriously, some of these creations are downright amazing. It goes to show how robust DDDA's character creator is.
PC: i5 4670K @ 4.4GHz / EVGA GTX 970 ACX @ 1.457GHz / 16GB DDR3 1600 / Win 10
Laptop: Gigabyte P35XCF4V3 - I7 4710HQ @ 2.8GHz / GTX 980m 8GB / 16GB DDR3 1600

User Info: feraldrgn

feraldrgn
3 weeks ago#18
Just chiming in to say I used their Logan formula for the face (found elsewhere) & tweaked height to max for my main pawn, made my main character myself though since I didn't like how Laura's face looked.

Not sure why their posture is supposed to be on timid, looks weird, so I tweaked Logan to macho leaning.

https://imgur.com/r/VirtualCosplay/Pf40C

The user makes some fantastic formulas.

User Info: burningwithin

burningwithin
3 weeks ago#19
If you check the most popular pawns via a Riftstone, there's a fantastic Daenerys Targaryen pawn up there that looks very similiar to Emilia Clarke. I forgot which class she was, but I'm thinking Ranger. She definitely was equipped with a bow.
Desiring a thing cannot make you have it.
People have differing opinions and that's confusing? Don't ever open up a history book. You'd have a stroke.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  3. Hoping these character formulas come handy for Switch owners.
  • Topic Archived