You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Gemma1

Gemma1
1 month ago#11
Yep I’ve invested an embarrassing amount of hours on this game from 2013 - 2019 on PS3, PC, and PS4.
I’ve already posted my code but here it is again: SW-5481-0965-4993
Add me!
Cheers!
PSN: Gemmalady/pawn: Barahir, Strider/lvl 200, PSN: Gemmalady2345/pawn: Kate, Ranger/lvl 200
Twitch: Starfirelady1

User Info: Papabear529

Papabear529
1 month ago#12
Drizzit posted...
Yasukima posted...
Right, I'll send you a FR @Drizzit

Awesome and tyvm and I just added you to FR.

Request sent. Should have everyone on this thread now. :)

Gemma1
1 month ago#13
Papabear529 posted...
Will def be adding you guys. So pumped to play through yet again. Pawn will be a sorceress/mage depending on where I am in game. :)

FC: SW-1058-7322-4721

Thanks for adding me and I’ll see your pawn in Gransys!
PSN: Gemmalady/pawn: Barahir, Strider/lvl 200, PSN: Gemmalady2345/pawn: Kate, Ranger/lvl 200
Switch: SW-5481-0965-4993

User Info: Flutter_Guy

Flutter_Guy
4 weeks ago#14
I’ll go ahead and add you guys. Please add me as well. Looking forward to trading pawns! (I won’t pick a super high pitched voice for mine, but if you want to, I say have at it).

FC: SW-4508-3276-6211
"Your focus determines your reality." -Qui-Gon Jin

Gemma1
4 weeks ago#15
Flutter_Guy posted...
I’ll go ahead and add you guys. Please add me as well. Looking forward to trading pawns! (I won’t pick a super high pitched voice for mine, but if you want to, I say have at it).

Sent
Switch: SW-5481-0965-4993

Flutter_Guy
4 weeks ago#16
Gemma1 posted...
Flutter_Guy posted...

Sent

Awesome! Just got it.

User Info: Drizzit

Drizzit
4 weeks ago#17
Bad news all, I won’t have the money to buy this game so it will be quite awhile before I can afford this.

I have cancer and money is tight, I hope you all have a blast, the game is awesome after putting in over 3000 hours between Xbox 360 and Xbox one lol.
Gamertag: Xbox One - OneEyeMoody PS4 - Purple1EyeDragon and Nintendo Switch - SW-5291-4561-8720

Flutter_Guy
4 weeks ago#18
Drizzit posted...
Bad news all, I won’t have the money to buy this game so it will be quite awhile before I can afford this.

I have cancer and money is tight, I hope you all have a blast, the game is awesome after putting in over 3000 hours between Xbox 360 and Xbox one lol.

Oh no. So sorry to hear you have cancer. I don't know what to say. I hope you pull through.

User Info: Yasukima

Yasukima
4 weeks ago#19
Drizzit posted...

What? I'm so sorry... I really do hope you get through it all quickly.
Sobble. Sobble. Sobble.

User Info: Papabear529

Papabear529
4 weeks ago#20
Drizzit posted...

No way! Im sure a few of us could donate a 5 for the cause. Id be down! Heres to a speedy recovery!