• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  3. I'm so going to buy this game again.

User Info: Jmanghan

Jmanghan
4 months ago#1
Are you going to buy this game again? - Results (228 votes)
Yes
71.49% (163 votes)
No
7.46% (17 votes)
Never played it before, but might try it.
20.61% (47 votes)
Never played it before, and it doesn't really interest me.
0.44% (1 vote)
This poll is now closed.
By far my favorite RPG, and I've played a lot.

No game gives me the satisfaction this game gives me, climbing a monster and stabbing it in the eye, as it goes careening into the ground, nothing like it.

Not even Dark Souls or Monster Hunter gives me the satisfaction of fighting a boss like this game does.

5th buy for me, counting the original Dragon's Dogma on PS3 and also Dark Arisen later, then PS4 and PC.
Dragon's Dogma Pawn: Zoth (Class: Fighter)
PSN: Ghj547.

Jmanghan
4 months ago#2
bump?

User Info: Yasukima

Yasukima
4 months ago#3
3rd buy for me...

360, PS4 and soon Switch.
Y'know... Chansey sort of looks like an axolotl...

User Info: Sabram

Sabram
4 months ago#4
One of the two remasters I was REALLY hoping would come to switch. The other one is Borderlands 2. They got it to work on Vita, so it should be doable on Switch
Monster Hunter Fanatic, Diablo Slayer, Senechal of Gran Soren
Switch Friend Code: SW-1661-1393-5330 PSN: Sabram

User Info: Pure Invasion

Pure Invasion
4 months ago#5
I put a ton of time into this game on the 360 and I honestly forget nearly everything about it. Only own a Switch now so I’m definitely picking it up to rediscover the joy it initially gave me.

I remember the pawn and combat system and am drawing a blank on nearly every other aspect of the game (too many years have passed)

User Info: psoRanger

psoRanger
4 months ago#6
i'll buy it again, probably won't sink too much time into it but how i wish they would just give us a DD2 already. this game is gonna get an alexa version at this rate.
A light can only shine so bright when it's next to like, a supernova & she was standing right next to Jean Claude Van Damme. - Joel YITB

Jmanghan
3 months ago#7
psoRanger posted...
i'll buy it again, probably won't sink too much time into it but how i wish they would just give us a DD2 already. this game is gonna get an alexa version at this rate.

I agree, but I think this is it.

User Info: Chrebet808

Chrebet808
3 months ago#8
this would be the 7th time out of 8 releases for me but im probably gonna have to skip it. i dont really play my switch portably and i already have 2 ways to play it at home
I was programmed to kill your ass!

Jmanghan
3 months ago#9
Chrebet808 posted...
this would be the 7th time out of 8 releases for me but im probably gonna have to skip it. i dont really play my switch portably and i already have 2 ways to play it at home

fair enough. I almost exclusively play my switch portably and I've used it during certain times like when we were in a friend's car and said car broke down.

Skyrim was a great friend then, haha.

User Info: Yasukima

Yasukima
3 months ago#10
I'll just be happy to have a new community and pawns...

I mean I already have 5 extra alts on PS4 just for more Dragon's Dogma.

Remains to be seen whether I'll make any alts on Switch... maybe one?
Y'know... Chansey sort of looks like an axolotl...
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  3. I'm so going to buy this game again.
  • Topic Archived