• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. Someone Help Please
I go to boot the game and it says my Krystals are at 0 and my Koins also at 0. Is the server down? What should I do?
slee915 1 month ago#2
check if you need a system update on your console

you can always check the server status here:
https://downdetector.com/status/mortalkombat/

everything fails, restart
Magnifisense 1 month ago#3
Whenever I start the game I usually have to wait a few mins for the stuff to show up I usually open the store where you can use your crystals and wait until it loads that then I have my stuff
MaTTF1980 1 month ago#4
DapperDannyBoy posted...
I go to boot the game and it says my Krystals are at 0 and my Koins also at 0. Is the server down? What should I do?
The game takes an few minutes to fully boot up tc and what I mean is it takes an few minutes to you're to connect to the MK servers is why you're staff is probably showing up like that and what you should do is just wait an few minutes for it to connect it should happen right right maybe two or three seconds or minutes I forget how long it is off the top of my head after the game data is done fully loading.
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. Someone Help Please
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A