• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. Delete Kung Lao NOW!

User Info: KrustyD-Pad

KrustyD-Pad
5 days ago#1
Every single match against kung lao is a scramble same annoying jumping bean goes into the same single combo out of nowhere, juggles for hours, jumping everywhere teleporting constantly OP jump 3 and OP jump 2 also they always jump in and regardless feel safe to commit to full combo every time block or no block there is no need to hit confirm with Kung Lao its totaly mindless, oh and d3 d3 d3 d3 d3 grab grab grab.

Oh and in kustom matches they always equip that buzzsaw which is broken beyond all hell.

Did whoever design Kung lao even wake up that day?

I refuse to play against this character anymore there is nothing fun or even remotely fair about it.
(edited 5 days ago)

User Info: Genzanin

Genzanin
4 days ago#2
come on..
it s not easy but
use delayed wake up
rolls
and armored moves
www.serateotaku.it GUNDAM ONE YEAR WAR We didn't spare nothing to the white mobile suit,huge fun!!!
PS4 Eur Community"Gundam Versus Italia" join now!!

User Info: VisceralVenom

VisceralVenom
4 days ago#3
Kung Lao takes some level of discipline, you can't pick him up and start mashing away. You can, but have fun getting blown up if you throw out raw dive kicks and teleports, and his D3 can be countered, unless you're Foxy.

Kung Lao is F1, D3, throwing, dive kick and the occasional F21. All his stuff is fake gimmicks, like his cancels in V2 and 3.
"Liberate Tuteme Ex -Inferis!"
(edited 4 days ago)

User Info: Breaker8387

Breaker8387
4 days ago#4
It’s probably lag that’s getting you more then it is Kung Lao

User Info: AmberlynnReid

AmberlynnReid
4 days ago#5
PeriodT. PeriodT.

User Info: sirliftalot87

sirliftalot87
4 days ago#6
So you want kung lao to stop using his best option? Lao is not the same as he was in previous games. You're whining about lao but probably used grandmaster sub zero in mkxl

KrustyD-Pad
4 days ago#7
Breaker8387 posted...

you're probably right.

KrustyD-Pad
4 days ago#8
sirliftalot87 posted...
So you want kung lao to stop using his best option? Lao is not the same as he was in previous games. You're whining about lao but probably used grandmaster sub zero in mkxl

his best option? if thats his best option then i'll repeat what i said in my first post:
"Did whoever design Kung lao even wake up that day?"

User Info: Teddybearsolid

Teddybearsolid
4 days ago#9
Breaker8387 posted...
Not gonna lie, I've had my own trouble against Lao players, but I think the dude is right when he says lag is probably contributing.

Just try not to sweat it too much.
Grey Warden of Ferelden, Commander Shepard of the Alliance, Dragonborn of Skyrim, yadda yadda... Look, kid, I've been around the block.

User Info: Breaker8387

Breaker8387
4 days ago#10
KrustyD-Pad posted...
you're probably right.

Teddybearsolid posted...
Not gonna lie, I've had my own trouble against Lao players, but I think the dude is right when he says lag is probably contributing.

Just try not to sweat it too much.

Lag is powerful in this game no doubt about it. It makes it very easy to get frustrated with this game.

1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. Delete Kung Lao NOW!
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A