• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. Mortal Kombat ARMAGEDDON remains the BEST MK game because of Kreate mode...

User Info: matserban

matserban
1 week ago#11
Ksupreme90 posted...
Right the most generic fatals ever and a lot of copy and paste bs.

You make too much noise over fatalities. STAGE FATALITIES were in the game,something the newer games don't have.

And stage fatalities are better than ordinary fatalities, at least for me.

User Info: RetroGamer9

RetroGamer9
1 week ago#12
So the coolest MK game is the one which pushes the feature to create a character that has nothing to do or even remotely related to the MK universe.

You new age MK fans are the worst. Here we have MK11 matches with Robocop vs Terminator and so on. New age MK fans aren't real MK fans.

User Info: Bestia_Somnia

Bestia_Somnia
1 week ago#13
matserban posted...
Right the most generic fatals ever and a lot of copy and paste bs.

You make too much noise over fatalities. STAGE FATALITIES were in the game,something the newer games don't have.

And stage fatalities are better than ordinary fatalities, at least for me.

Stage Brutalities accomplish the same thing
This forum is just a clusterf*** trainwreck of entitlement.

Just because one game has a feature that you find great, doesn't make it the greatest title on the franchise for everyone else.

RetroGamer9 posted...
You new age MK fans are the worst. Here we have MK11 matches with Robocop vs Terminator and so on. New age MK fans aren't real MK fans.
The irony here is strong. I can't wait for the next KP to be announced, so i can be a real MK fan who plays with Harley Quinn and Pennywise.

User Info: ChrisObama

ChrisObama
1 week ago#15
No it was okay game that still have some better features than today's games. Konquest mode for an example it's been over a decade? More people want this mode over chapter based story mode. Mini games, where is motor kombat? chess kombat puzzle kombat? I think we can all agree those are better than some lame towers

User Info: ChrisObama

ChrisObama
1 week ago#16
RetroGamer9 posted...
So the coolest MK game is the one which pushes the feature to create a character that has nothing to do or even remotely related to the MK universe.

Nobody cares about robocop and terminator only you casuals who call yourselves MK fans. Anybody who still supported MK before the reboot are the real fans imo

User Info: CLupula

CLupula
1 week ago#17
That game was drizzling s*** on a melted ice cream cone. There is nothing positive to say about it and if you like it, you have s*** taste and would probably find my analogy tasty.

f*** everything about that game. It sucked so badly, they had to reboot the entire series.

User Info: DeusMortem

DeusMortem
1 week ago#18
Lol, it was cancer due to utterly breaking online play (as if it wasn’t broken enough already).
I could be bounded in a nutshell and count myself a king of infinite space -- were it not that I have bad dreams ...
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: matserban

matserban
1 week ago#19
CLupula posted...

f*** everything about that game. It sucked so badly, they had to reboot the entire series.

What the f*** did rebooting the entire series have yo do with Armageddon?? They chose to do so from a story point of view. They would have also rebooted going forward with that story. The developers have said in the past years that they would hve only jept a handful of charactwrs and went on with Scorpion,Sub-Zero,a few more and some other new characters and with the Armageddon story continued.

And honestly...that would have been miles better than the same old Jax, Sonya and they crappy SF forces children.

User Info: RetroGamer9

RetroGamer9
1 week ago#20
RegularImbecil3 posted...
This forum is just a clusterf*** trainwreck of entitlement.

Just because one game has a feature that you find great, doesn't make it the greatest title on the franchise for everyone else.

The irony here is strong. I can't wait for the next KP to be announced, so i can be a real MK fan who plays with Harley Quinn and Pennywise.

ChrisObama posted...
Nobody cares about robocop and terminator only you casuals who call yourselves MK fans. Anybody who still supported MK before the reboot are the real fans imo

MK lost its identity when Midway disbanded.
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. Mortal Kombat ARMAGEDDON remains the BEST MK game because of Kreate mode...
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A