• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. What if an anime character were added to this game?

User Info: Eyebrawlerz

Eyebrawlerz
2 days ago#1
I’m not talking kiddie s*** like Goku or Naruto! Get that s*** outta here! I’m talking real big boy anime!

Imagine how cool it would be to have f***ing Alucard from Hellsing in this game. Or Guts from Berserk. Or Lucy from Elfen Lied. Or Dio from Jojos Bizarre Adventure! Just imagine how sick those characters would be in this game!
Bandana Dee maybe dead now, but one day he'll get his chance to shine!
(edited 2 days ago)

User Info: OLindo

OLindo
2 days ago#2
Most MK fans don't care for or watch anime. Anime characters would be more welcome in Street Fighter or Guilt Gear

User Info: Eyebrawlerz

Eyebrawlerz
2 days ago#3
OLindo posted...
Most MK fans don't care for or watch anime. Anime characters would be more welcome in Street Fighter or Guilt Gear

And you know this how?
Bandana Dee maybe dead now, but one day he'll get his chance to shine!

User Info: MKScorpion

MKScorpion
2 days ago#4
Huge MK fan and a huge anime fan. Biggest issue here is manga/anime characters don't tend to translate well to live action/realistic art styles like MK11.

That isn't to say some characters couldn't fit in, like Hisoka from Hunter X Hunter would have been a much better killer clown in MK than the Joker since he literally likes fighting to the point he gets a hard on when he sees somebody who can give him a challenge and yes he will murder people without a second thought about it. Plus his powers would be interesting in a fighting game.

User Info: godofwar596

godofwar596
2 days ago#5
Yes, give me Kono Dio Da please. He's not only incredibly f***ing brutal, a character with a Stand would actually be pretty interesting and unique.
"If you hate me get in line!"

User Info: ChrisObama

ChrisObama
2 days ago#6
I love anime but hell no. Anime and MK dont mix at all. That's why I have a hard time taking the casual suggestion serious. Soon before you people are gonna be requesting south park and family guy characters.

User Info: KeJo6

KeJo6
2 days ago#7
Alucard from Hellsing.
http://i.imgur.com/wjniOlq.jpg
PSN: KeJo13

User Info: MKScorpion

MKScorpion
2 days ago#8
ChrisObama posted...
I love anime but hell no. Anime and MK dont mix at all. That's why I have a hard time taking the casual suggestion serious. Soon before you people are gonna be requesting south park and family guy characters.

South Park's Satan would be kind of fire though lol

User Info: slashtermk

slashtermk
2 days ago#9
Goblin Slayer or GTFO
"Why are you so resistant to the traditional means of separating a man from his soul?"

User Info: Blue-Lemon-Z

Blue-Lemon-Z
2 days ago#10
Eyebrawlerz posted...
And you know this how?
Mortal Kombat is purely western. It's only logical to assume only a few people of the fanbase of them like anime.

Just look at all the guests. All american made.
"I'm being harassed by a toaster"
When life gives ya bad lemons, you make sure life takes those lemons BACK. I make GREAT topics!
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. What if an anime character were added to this game?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A