• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. Just met my first legit Cetrion spammer
Literally could not move a f***ing inch and even if I did I would just get pushed back into oblivion because I'm blocking.

This game is f***ing horrible lmao
I have nothing else to say
(edited 2 days ago)

User Info: LightningAce11

LightningAce11
2 days ago#2
Any zoning character in this game inevitably spams. There's no way around it. NRS builds zoners to be spam friendly.
I want you to grab your nuts. Grab your balls. I want you to take a handful, and just grab your nuts real quick. Swivel 'em around in a circular motion.
-LTG

User Info: OnlySkin

OnlySkin
2 days ago#3
Flawless block her boulders

User Info: RchHomieQuanChi

RchHomieQuanChi
2 days ago#4
OnlySkin posted...
Flawless block her boulders

My big problem is that countering braindead strategies shouldn't require such hilariously precise timing from the player dealing with them in the first place.
I have nothing else to say

User Info: awwwa

awwwa
2 days ago#5
just flawless block everything and make the right reads you scrub qq

User Info: stevetherican

stevetherican
2 days ago#6
Takes some patience, but found Jade’s first variation that low projectile, LK’s flying kick, and Sub-Zero slide as great ways to close the distance and beat her face in lol

try not to block while ducking and time the jumps, using the above characters will require at least one of those things above and then as all 3 moves have quick startup
(edited 2 days ago)

User Info: Breaker8387

Breaker8387
2 days ago#7
Ya if you’re facing Cetrion don’t let her getaway. I think those boulders put her plus on block. Using LK close the gap with flying dragon kick or use fireballs, sounds easy but that’s the best I got.

User Info: TG_Wolf

TG_Wolf
2 days ago#8
Cetrion spammers are extremely easy to beat.

Any projectile beats theirs and they're too cowardly to come anywhere near you.
[Furry and Proud of it ^_^] BOOOOOOOOP
Official: Wolf of Everything, Madara Uchiha, Muu of UNSR/4, Saberwulf of KI and Cyber Smoke of the MKXL.

User Info: AnnaNicole

AnnaNicole
2 days ago#9
RchHomieQuanChi posted...
Literally could not move a f***ing inch and even if I did I would just get pushed back into oblivion because I'm blocking.

This game is f***ing horrible lmao
Congratulations!! "You suck!"
(edited 2 days ago)
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. Just met my first legit Cetrion spammer
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A