• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. Dataminer suggests evidence the final roster could be 42
TsunamiBlue posted...
It would be cool if Mileena ended up being a total surprise last dlc character. I don’t think it will happen but cool nonetheless.

Mileena will NOT be in this game because Kitana has her moves already and her Sai

User Info: Benlo

Benlo
2 days ago#22
LightningAce11 posted...
That's almost double the current roster. We'd be paying more for 18 characters vs 25 base characters and an entire game.
Well, at least it will never be as expensive as Dead or Alive games.

User Info: ChrisObama

ChrisObama
2 days ago#23
KombatKid12 posted...
What if this were the packs?

KP1: Shang Tsung, Nightwolf, Terminator, Sindel, The Joker, Spawn
KP2: Fujin, Sheeva, Ash Williams, Takeda, Stryker, Sektor-Cyrax (similar to Noob-Smoke in Deception)
KP3: Smoke, Reptile, Ermac, Rain, and Havik (or Mileena, idk)
This list is terrible.

User Info: MinatoNarukam

MinatoNarukam
2 days ago#24
EdDontLikeRain posted...
Mileena will NOT be in this game because Kitana has her moves already and her Sai
You act like fighting games aren't notorious for having characters share moves. And even then, Mileena's telekick wouldn't function at all like Kitana's move.
"You can't escape, Shining Binds!"
Let's see, if it is 42 total, and our KP2 is somewhat what we expect, I'd hope for;

KP2 - Fujin, Sheeva, Ash Williams, Sektor-Cyrax (duo - Robocop can f off), Stryker & Takeda
KP3 - Mileena, Rain, Reiko, Sareena & Kung Jin

It's not perfect but it would satisfy the Mileena fans, the ninja fans, the cyborg fans, the 3D era fans and finish off all the MKX Kombat Kids. Kung Jin (despite everything else) has a lot of potential and I think, despite me still disliking Jacqui, there's no denying they worked some magic with her in this game to make her a helluva lot cooler than she was in X. I think Kung Jin could get the same treatment.

User Info: VisceralVenom

VisceralVenom
2 days ago#26
KombatKid12 posted...
What if this were the packs?

KP1: Shang Tsung, Nightwolf, Terminator, Sindel, The Joker, Spawn
KP2: Fujin, Sheeva, Ash Williams, Takeda, Stryker, Sektor-Cyrax (similar to Noob-Smoke in Deception)
KP3: Smoke, Reptile, Ermac, Rain, and Havik (or Mileena, idk)

KP3? lol
You're a movie of the week. You're a f-ing t-shirt, at best.

User Info: OLindo

OLindo
2 days ago#27
Lol at people "predicting" KP3 with no guests. Are u dumb or what? (And no, I am not a big fan of guests)
Benlo posted...
Well, at least it will never be as expensive as Dead or Alive games.
Second degree burns aren't as bad as third degree burns.
I want you to grab your nuts. Grab your balls. I want you to take a handful, and just grab your nuts real quick. Swivel 'em around in a circular motion.
-LTG

User Info: Deanyzy

Deanyzy
2 days ago#29
EdDontLikeRain posted...

That's actually not true. She has alternate versions of Mileena's moves. Being limited to a stance changes the functionality of her teleport and, forgive me if I'm wrong, but she doesn't have Mileena's roll and her sai toss is completely different to Mileena's.

You could easily give Mileena her klassic moves without stepping on Kitana's toes.

User Info: Sir_lancelot

Sir_lancelot
2 days ago#30
EdDontLikeRain posted...
because

EdDontLikeRain posted...
This. Why can't mileena stans understand this basic simple thing.
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. Dataminer suggests evidence the final roster could be 42
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A