• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. Dataminer suggests evidence the final roster could be 42

User Info: slashtermk

slashtermk
1 week ago#11
Lol, someone place some people under suicide watch if their characters dont get added even in KP3.
"Why are you so resistant to the traditional means of separating a man from his soul?"

User Info: Breaker8387

Breaker8387
1 week ago#12
Interesting

User Info: metalx88

metalx88
1 week ago#13
11 more characters is a welcomed addition from me. Might not be someone for everyone, but those odds are reduced with that number.
PSN-FatherOfWolves....Officially a published author!

User Info: VisceralVenom

VisceralVenom
1 week ago#14
Just give me Reiko, and I'll say whatever you want about this game.
You're a movie of the week. You're a f-ing t-shirt, at best.
That's almost double the current roster. We'd be paying more for 18 characters vs 25 base characters and an entire game.
I want you to grab your nuts. Grab your balls. I want you to take a handful, and just grab your nuts real quick. Swivel 'em around in a circular motion.
-LTG

User Info: yoshitora7

yoshitora7
1 week ago#16
It's also rumored to be called The Aftermath Kollection, if they're adding 11 more I suppose they'll be

The leaked KP2 characters
1: Sheeva
2: Fujin
3: Ash Williams
4: Stryker
5: Takeda
6: Robocop

7: Ermac (he has a new model even though he's a NPC)
8: Rain
9: Quan Chi
10: Li Mei
11: Kenshi

User Info: slashtermk

slashtermk
1 week ago#17
LightningAce11 posted...
That's almost double the current roster. We'd be paying more for 18 characters vs 25 base characters and an entire game.

Oh, BBTag did it first. Basically killed it self by releasing that info before release.
"Why are you so resistant to the traditional means of separating a man from his soul?"

User Info: VisceralVenom

VisceralVenom
1 week ago#18
yos***ora7 posted...
It's also rumored to be called The Aftermath Kollection, if they're adding 11 more I suppose they'll be

The leaked KP2 characters
1: Sheeva
2: Fujin
3: Ash Williams
4: Stryker
5: Takeda
6: Robocop

7: Ermac (he has a new model even though he's a NPC)
8: Rain
9: Quan Chi
10: Li Mei
11: Kenshi

Aside from Ermac and Rain, that list stinks.
You're a movie of the week. You're a f-ing t-shirt, at best.

User Info: TsunamiBlue

TsunamiBlue
1 week ago#19
Deanyzy posted...
Ah, you don't understand how business works, I see.

NRS won't be supporting this game for nine years in lieu of another title, get real. We'll get one more year of support at most and then they'll move onto Injustice 3 and then MK12. MK games are big business and since NRS became a thing, the franchise has only gotten bigger and bigger. MKX pretty much held on to the highest selling game of it's release year for months, MK11 did the business, MK9 brought back the franchise from the brink.

They aren't going to go 8-9 years without a new title because that's a lot of money left on the table if they don't.
It would be cool if Mileena ended up being a total surprise last dlc character. I don’t think it will happen but cool nonetheless.

User Info: KombatKid12

KombatKid12
1 week ago#20
What if this were the packs?

KP1: Shang Tsung, Nightwolf, Terminator, Sindel, The Joker, Spawn
KP2: Fujin, Sheeva, Ash Williams, Takeda, Stryker, Sektor-Cyrax (similar to Noob-Smoke in Deception)
KP3: Smoke, Reptile, Ermac, Rain, and Havik (or Mileena, idk)
(edited 1 week ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. Dataminer suggests evidence the final roster could be 42
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A