• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. Stryker was fun in MK9.

User Info: Rafficus_III

Rafficus_III
1 week ago#21
He was cancer. People would zone with him, and the moment you closed in on them, the match would suddenly disconnect. I didn't miss him, nor did I miss Deathstroke.

User Info: Yuji Kaido

Yuji Kaido
1 week ago#22
kamouniyak posted...
My friend.....aren't you getting a little ahead of yourself?

Stryker's name just popped up in the files as in he's in a cinematic ending. We know that happened. Also, Takeda was in more than 1. If they will also be part of a kombat pack remains to be seen. NRS should be intelligent enough as to not include more SF-like gun characters.

As for Jacqui....this is the second game in which she's badly received. I think there's a big chance she will not be in a MK game EVR AGAIN. So, enjoy your momentary success. In another 20 years of MK, nobody will even think again of you or Jacqui

1. Probably. But Jacqui is in and ultimately that's all I care about.
  2. Once again, I like Stryker gameplay wise but more for the salt he would cause.
  3. If you are thinking about me in 20 years you have bigger problems. And NRS has not bowed to their racist fans about Jacqui so I have faith in them putting her in for future MKs to come. Stay mad. 😁👍
"Just another free win." - Goddess Jacqui Briggs
Remember when games were entertainment and not political soapboxes? Yuji Kaido remembers.
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. Stryker was fun in MK9.
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A