• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. Stryker was fun in MK9.

User Info: Yuji Kaido

Yuji Kaido
1 week ago#1
Police Brutality coming up!

I look forward to using him.
"Just another free win." - Goddess Jacqui Briggs
Remember when games were entertainment and not political soapboxes? Yuji Kaido remembers.

User Info: kamouniyak

kamouniyak
1 week ago#2
Yuji Kaido, you got the worst taste with Jacqui and Stryker.

User Info: Yuji Kaido

Yuji Kaido
1 week ago#3
He was fun tho. He has one of the best projectiles in 9 and solid kombos. But haters going to hate. I think him and Takeda I will get but RoboCop has even less to work with than Terminator so I'm curious what they will do.
"Just another free win." - Goddess Jacqui Briggs
Remember when games were entertainment and not political soapboxes? Yuji Kaido remembers.

User Info: Jimbo190

Jimbo190
1 week ago#4
He was fun to play around with.

User Info: Cheribam_J

Cheribam_J
1 week ago#5
How can someone who has the notorious bad taste of loving the worst character of the franchise can be so perceptive
when it comes to Stryker's criminally underrated coolness? ~

User Info: Elazul86

Elazul86
1 week ago#6
Yeah I love that intro!

It doesn't mean he should be back two games later though...
(message deleted)

User Info: Iceassassin25

Iceassassin25
1 week ago#8
Stryker in MK9 was fun he took down a fire breathing four armed tiger monster with the power of police brutality and gun

Also feel bad for Kabal who was with him as dude got hit with acid and roasted alive lol
"The King returns after a sell out tour of holiday camps and working men's clubs"

User Info: pizzacat83

pizzacat83
1 week ago#9
Cheribam_J posted...
How can someone who has the notorious bad taste of loving the worst character of the franchise can be so perceptive
when it comes to Stryker's criminally underrated coolness? ~

Him no longer having a dad bod and not wearing his hat backwards like some 1990s reject did a lot for him. He was fun to use in MK (2011), even if he was complete garbage tier-wise.
DoA6: Raidou, Rachel ; SC6: Voldo, Xianghua ; T7: Bear, Anna
MK11: D'Vorah, Kollector ; UNIST: Byakuya, Vatista ; SF5: F.A.N.G, Falke

User Info: MKScorpion

MKScorpion
1 week ago#10
Stryker is an even less interesting version of Jacqui. At least her tech is somewhat futuristic. Stryker is just generic porky.

I guess he can replace Terminator as my new training mode dummy though.
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. Stryker was fun in MK9.
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A