• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. Are you hyped for Robocop?

User Info: LightningPooh

LightningPooh
1 week ago#11
No, idek who that woman is.
"Your skin is glowing! Maybe I'll steal it in Mortal Kombat 15."
- Kiteena Kang to Scorpion, Mortal Kombat 14

User Info: DaBlackGamer

DaBlackGamer
1 week ago#12
Which Robocop are we talking about? The original or the modern version from 2014?
PC: CPU: Ryzen 7: 2700X+Wright Prism/GPU: RTX 2070/RAM: 16GB/MB:MSI Pro Solution/PSU: EVGA SuperNova 650w Gold/SSD: Samsung 850 EVO: 1TB/OS: Windows 10
I think they could do alot of cool stuff with robocop, the original movie was seriously violent, so hes got to have some really gory fatalities. They could also bring out ED 209 for a fatality or special move. And we would get to see robocop fight terminator, just like AVP in mkx, i think it would be pretty cool, also no one has confirmed that robocop is even a thing, all we have to go on is the name ROB, however no character i can think of in the mk universe starts with those 3 letters.
Make Konami Great Again
DaBlackGamer posted...
Which Robocop are we talking about? The original or the modern version from 2014?

there is zero way for anybody to know lol
Official Shao Kahn of the Mk11 boards.

User Info: OLindo

OLindo
1 week ago#15
No. But I was not hyped for Spawn either, and he turned out great

User Info: MKScorpion

MKScorpion
1 week ago#16
Not at all. Robopork is just another robot dude with guns like terminator.

I am not against guests but those two are bad, and MK already has it's own cyborgs that are way more interesting and cooler.

User Info: OnlySkin

OnlySkin
1 week ago#17
No, because I have taste and class
No. I love Robocop but there's no way in hell NRS is gonna be able to do anything interesting with him besides making him lamer Terminator gameplay-wise.
I have nothing else to say
DaBlackGamer posted...

No way in hell it's gonna be 2014. It's not anywhere near as iconic as the classic version, yet it's still long enough ago that it doesn't benefit from being fresh on people's minds.
I have nothing else to say

User Info: Jebediah

Jebediah
1 week ago#20
Let's hope Rob means Robot means Cyrax or Sektor

1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. Are you hyped for Robocop?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A