• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. SFV is a better game

User Info: Iceassassin25

Iceassassin25
2 days ago#31
Spiritlittle posted...
Even during the beta, SFV had better gameplay than MKX.

That is incredibly subjective though

And SF feels slow as a turtle since SF4 and makes modern MK look fast
"The King returns after a sell out tour of holiday camps and working men's clubs"

User Info: Spiritlittle

Spiritlittle
2 days ago#32
Blue-Lemon-Z posted...
First off that's very debatable. Secondly, gameplay doesn't mean s*** when the entire package content is as dry as a desert.

It was just: play online, play survival, or log the f*** out and wait until the summer to pay $20 for more s*** that should've already been in the game.
Not really. Fighting games are all about the core gameplay, nothing else. Everything else is just a bonus.
Official Raven of the Injustice 2 boards
Official Jill Valentine of the Marvel vs Capcom Infinite boards

User Info: SipherX05

SipherX05
2 days ago#33
Spiritlittle posted...
Change my mind.
SFV is crap. The netcode is so bad (even after the latest patch) that it's a coin toss if the match will be super laggy or just decent.
Then there are the graphics which looked dated 3 years ago and the story mode which was an absolute joke.
If you wanna be the man you gotta beat the man: Negan
SF sucks

User Info: Akashia

Akashia
2 days ago#35
the only two things I liked in sfv was cammy at launch since I always liked her better than chun li and then pack 1 or 2 we got juri which is sf's newest character I like. Other then that when sfv first launched it was a yawn fest. where it is at now is a much better game then when it came out but it took them a long time to get it right with content and patches and etc. Mk11 they are slowly starting to improve this game by ten folds from launch but at least with mk11 you got a ton of content at launch and stuff to do more so than street fighter v. Last good street fighter to me was super sf 2 turbo which was a flawless game to me. the last tekken I was huge into was tekken 5 dark ressurrection and im a nina main. the thing I love bout tekken is if you played nina in tekken 1 to tekken 7 she has an updated move list but the core stuff is there too. mk is always the game I go to for the lore and story of things. I always did think mk did it best out of all the fighters, very big trouble in little china feeling too. which is one of my favorite movies. so to me:

3d fighters is tekken all the way
2d is mortal kombat

User Info: korn666rule

korn666rule
2 days ago#36
RetroGamer9 posted...
Some of the worst opinions and misleading facts in one post.
Doa is cake lol
Psn name changed to Lounasty85 check me out!

User Info: huerito323

huerito323
1 day ago#37
MK is my favorite fighting game franchise, but there's never been a mediocre Tekken game. Where as MK has a few.

User Info: SmashK

SmashK
1 day ago#38
I think Street Fighter does some things better than Mortal Kombat, and Mortal Kombat does some things better than Street Fighter.

User Info: RetroGamer9

RetroGamer9
1 day ago#39
SmashK posted...
I think Street Fighter does some things better than Mortal Kombat, and Mortal Kombat does some things better than Street Fighter.
Way to sit on the fence!
EVO 2020 Lineup (fixed)
https://imgur.com/z07pSMo

User Info: SmashK

SmashK
1 day ago#40
RetroGamer9 posted...
Way to sit on the fence!

I found a comfy spot that I’m good with.
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. SFV is a better game
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A