• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. SFV is a better game

User Info: Spiritlittle

Spiritlittle
3 days ago#1
Change my mind.
Official Raven of the Injustice 2 boards
Official Jill Valentine of the Marvel vs Capcom Infinite boards

User Info: OnlySkin

OnlySkin
3 days ago#2
No.Tekken
I wont argue with SF V. But Tekken can go somewhere. Most overrated fighter ever (although I love me some Master Raven)

User Info: bnmp

bnmp
3 days ago#4
FrancisManancis posted...
... Tekken ... Most overrated fighter ever

How so?
bnmp posted...
How so?

Constantly held in high regard but lacks interesting characters (even some of legacies are boring) and superficial fighting mechanics that fighting elitists swear is the most deepest amongst other fighters.

User Info: bnmp

bnmp
3 days ago#6
FrancisManancis posted...
Constantly held in high regard but lacks interesting characters (even some of legacies are boring) and superficial fighting mechanics that fighting elitists swear is the most deepest amongst other fighters.

I'm not really qualified to judge mechanics, but I quite enjoy Tekken gameplay and characters.

User Info: RetroGamer9

RetroGamer9
3 days ago#7
Tekken > Street Fighter > Mortal Kombat > The rest.
EVO 2020 Lineup (fixed)
https://imgur.com/z07pSMo

User Info: ChrisObama

ChrisObama
3 days ago#8
Was never big into street fighter, but honestly I'm thinking about switching

User Info: wei-pai

wei-pai
3 days ago#9
Well SFV is not made by weirdos so yeah, it is a better game.
"Ugly women is teh future of gaming"
- Sony.

User Info: Blue-Lemon-Z

Blue-Lemon-Z
3 days ago#10
Street Fighter V sucks. It only became a decent game right at the tailend of season 3, but you don't get credit for finishing your game 3 years later and charging people up the butt for little things. So by default, it f***ing sucks.

wei-pai posted...
Well SFV is not made by weirdos so yeah, it is a better game.
Explain? I guess if you mean the obsession with the gore, but other than that SF is probably weirder. It's got actual weird joke characters and feet fetish things.

bnmp posted...
I'm not really qualified to judge mechanics, but I quite enjoy Tekken gameplay and characters.
Outside of the originals, the newer tekken characters are all s***ty.
"I'm being harassed by a toaster"
When life gives ya bad lemons, you make sure life takes those lemons BACK. I make GREAT topics!
(edited 3 days ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. SFV is a better game
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A