• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. Fujin, Sheeva, Takeda, Stryker, Ash Williams, Robocop

User Info: STEROLIZER

STEROLIZER
4 days ago#81
This is literally the worst DLC that I can possibly imagine.

This combined with the first DLC...like...if you were to tell me the base roster, and then list the 12 DLC back in 2018...I would have called you mad.

It's as if NRS had gone out of their way to ignore their fans, and create the most unfriendly "fan favorite" roster possible....then to troll us use the catchphrase "fan favorite" just to troll us.

Up until MK11 I was a die-hard MK fanboy ready to defend the franchise from all haters. Had been doing it since 1995 back in the alt.games.mk era. Now, it's just...I don't even...
---./|,-``\(o)_\,----,,,_........................Love is like a bottle of gin
---( `\(o),,_/` : o : : :o `-,..............But a bottle of gin is not like love.
(edited 4 days ago)

User Info: Mechani11Kong

Mechani11Kong
4 days ago#82
STEROLIZER posted...
This is literally the worst DLC that I can possibly imagine.

This combined with the first DLC...like...if you were to tell me the base roster, and then list the 12 DLC back in 2018...I would have called you mad.

It's as if NRS had gone out of their way to ignore their fans, and create the most unfriendly "fan favorite" roster possible....then to troll us use the catchphrase "fan favorite" just to troll us.

Up until MK11 I was a die-hard MK fanboy ready to defend the franchise from all haters. Had been doing it since 1995 back in the alt.games.mk era. Now, it's just...I don't even...

Well it's because you're a little hyper-sensitive. You think things like Tyler Lansdown talking back to a douchebag fan suddenly means "NRS just said they hate the fans!"

and I think I've seen your fan picked KP pack before and if I remember correctly it was basically just a pack with all the missing ninjas. That would obviously be cool but like I said in another thread, MKX-MK11 DLC seems to mostly use characters that have either missed out on the last game or haven't had as much spotlight as the ninja characters or MK1-2 characters.
PSN: Shin-Kong

User Info: Pootbird

Pootbird
4 days ago#83
Boi
Oh Marceline! Why are you so mean?!
I'm not mean, I'm a thousand years old and I just lost track of my moral code!

User Info: Cam_Obscura

Cam_Obscura
4 days ago#84
NRS always structure their KP the same: They throw their fans a bone by giving them 1-2 popular characters, add in some guest characters for the casual players, and then they pad out the rest of the DLC with C/D-listers.

You guys should know by now that Mileena, Rain, Ermac, and Havik are going to be the hook to get you to buy MK12.

User Info: Storm-Shadow

Storm-Shadow
4 days ago#85
different_level posted...
If that turns out to be the KP2 I'm going to save myself some money. It's not that I dislike the character, I just couldn't get myself to care about any of them and I don't find them interesting. Not even the slightest bit.

Same here. I'm a bit disappointed, but at least I'll save some money. I don't have high hopes for the pack outside of Ash. Ash is a must buy for me.

I'm somewhat intrigued with Sheeva, but I'll have to see how she turns out. The other 4 are characters I probably won't play. Hopefully others enjoy these characters. There just isn't any of the MK characters that I was hoping for. If I'm wrong and I end up liking them, I could be persuaded to pick it up on sale. It won't be a day purchase for me this time.

User Info: AnnaNicole

AnnaNicole
4 days ago#86
What happened to Havik ? Takeda seems redundant now after Spawns chain move sets (r.i.p. pinhead)..Robocop is Terminator 2.0 without question. ..
(edited 4 days ago)

User Info: Sir_lancelot

Sir_lancelot
4 days ago#87
S
You guys do know that nothing here is confirmed. ROB could be anything, takeda and stryker may only appear in an ending cutscene.... The only ones we know for SURE are Ash, fujin and sheeva ROB could be a cyborg ninja or something, we could get mileena or some other popular character but you guys would rather continue to whine about speculation for 10 more pages.
Make Konami Great Again
(edited 4 days ago)

User Info: LightningPooh

LightningPooh
4 days ago#89
Jack_Ryder_2013 posted...
You guys do know that nothing here is confirmed. ROB could be anything, takeda and stryker may only appear in an ending cutscene.... The only ones we know for SURE are Ash, fujin and sheeva ROB could be a cyborg ninja or something, we could get mileena or some other popular character but you guys would rather continue to whine about speculation for 10 more pages.
Praying for Rob Kardashian 😍😍
"Your skin is glowing! Maybe I'll steal it in Mortal Kombat 15."
- Kiteena Kang to Scorpion, Mortal Kombat 14

User Info: Pootbird

Pootbird
4 days ago#90
LightningPooh posted...
Kardashian
Ew
Oh Marceline! Why are you so mean?!
I'm not mean, I'm a thousand years old and I just lost track of my moral code!
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. Fujin, Sheeva, Takeda, Stryker, Ash Williams, Robocop
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A