• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. Fujin, Sheeva, Takeda, Stryker, Ash Williams, Robocop

User Info: LightningPooh

LightningPooh
6 days ago#51
LMFAO it’s utter s*** luv.
"Your skin is glowing! Maybe I'll steal it in Mortal Kombat 15."
- Kiteena Kang to Scorpion, Mortal Kombat 14

User Info: Pootbird

Pootbird
6 days ago#52
LightningPooh posted...
LMFAO it’s utter s*** luv.
https://gamefaqs1.cbsistatic.com/user_image/4/2/6/AAZgVNAAASK6.jpg
Oh Marceline! Why are you so mean?!
I'm not mean, I'm a thousand years old and I just lost track of my moral code!
(edited 6 days ago)

User Info: RanaldoRoges

RanaldoRoges
6 days ago#53
neji721 posted...
It must be an age gap. Why are so many people anti robocop???

I've watched and enjoyed Robocop's movies and even remember playing the game on SEGA Genesis. I think it's just an uncertainty with how NRS handles guest characters. The Joker was a pleasant surprise, Spawn seems to be 50/50, and the Terminator was such a letdown that people believe Robocop will play similarly to the Terminator.

As other users have mentioned, look back at MK Armageddon and compare that to how many characters use guns in MK11: Cassie, Erron Black, Spawn, The Terminator, Ash Williams, The Joker, and now (potentially) Robocop.

User Info: Benlo

Benlo
6 days ago#54
Maybe if base roster was made of 30 characters, people won't be pissed that much about guest.

And having a favourite MK character being ignored doesn't help that much.

User Info: KCJ5062

KCJ5062
6 days ago#55
RanaldoRoges posted...

As other users have mentioned, look back at MK Armageddon and compare that to how many characters use guns in MK11: Cassie, Erron Black, Spawn, The Terminator, Ash Williams, The Joker, and now (potentially) Robocop.

Jax as well. Sonya also uses hand cannons during one of her fatalities.
It's amazing how people hang around message boards of games they don't like
Tbh, it's boring as f***. I love the Robocop movies, but I don't see any possible way they could make him interesting in this game given how badly they screwed up Terminator, and Robocop has even less to work with.

I don't have any attachment for Fujin or Sheeva whatsoever.

Stryker has always been extremely boring as a character and is probably even less unique now that we already have three other pistol-toting characters on the roster with Cassie, Joker and Erron Black.

The whole characters I find remotely intriguing here are Takeda and Ash Williams
I have nothing else to say
(edited 6 days ago)

User Info: BorAdFesao

BorAdFesao
6 days ago#57
Pootbird posted...
Who wants YOU???

YOUR MOVE, CREEP!
I saw you saying that you say that you saw.

User Info: metalx88

metalx88
6 days ago#58
bnmp posted...
@

Actually, you've done a pretty good job selling me on Havik's potential. If it were up to me, he'd be in. I'd swap him for Stryker or Fujin (assuming I can't toss the guests out).

Fujin is alright, but I'd rather just give any cool wind moves to Kitana, Cetrion or Sindel. And Stryker? Seriously? I did not see that one.

This is not must-have dlc for me.

@bnmp my day has been s*** so far. This made it better.

PSN-FatherOfWolves....Officially a published author!

User Info: NoRatCat

NoRatCat
6 days ago#59
Personally I'll accept any KP they will give us. If this list ends up being true, I just wonder who I will end up subbing? I mean Liu Kang is my main, but I was surprised I ended up subbing Nightwolf despite never playing as him in earlier games. Me subbing The Joker and Spawn was a given considering I like those characters, and I also plan on subbing Ash, but I wonder who else I might sub?

User Info: firestarter18

firestarter18
6 days ago#60
Only one I’m actually excited for is Fujin, simply because he’s been overdue. Curious to see how he shapes up.

I’m okay with Sheeva and Takeda, although picking Stryker over Ermac/Rain/Reptile is a bit mind boggling.

Don’t care for either of the guests though. *shrug*
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. Fujin, Sheeva, Takeda, Stryker, Ash Williams, Robocop
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A