• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. Fujin, Sheeva, Takeda, Stryker, Ash Williams, Robocop

User Info: TheLazyClown

TheLazyClown
1 week ago#21
I wish we got Havik and not Robocop, but I'm cool with it
Physical media will always be the superior medium for gaming and movies.
Trump 2020

User Info: Benlo

Benlo
1 week ago#22
At least, it's only two guests...
I just had a thought. When he was on Mortal Podkast, Kittelsen said he wrote details about the unused Onaga plot from season 2 of the MKX comics into character towers for a future DLC character - that could be Takeda given it involved the Red Dragon and Daegon, and might further back up his name appearing in the files.

User Info: RanaldoRoges

RanaldoRoges
1 week ago#24
Robocop and Takeda don't do much for me. I am a big fan of Stryker, probably one of his few fans, and am happy to see him.

I really hope they stay true to Ash's character and don't give him two lazy shotgun fatalities. Please let him use the necronomicon or clumsily kill his opponent.

User Info: TheLazyClown

TheLazyClown
1 week ago#25
KenshiMaster16 posted...
I just had a thought. When he was on Mortal Podkast, Kittelsen said he wrote details about the unused Onaga plot from season 2 of the MKX comics into character towers for a future DLC character - that could be Takeda given it involved the Red Dragon and Daegon, and might further back up his name appearing in the files.
yet no Daegon for DLC, unless it's in part of the story DLC??
Physical media will always be the superior medium for gaming and movies.
Trump 2020

User Info: metalx88

metalx88
1 week ago#26
Pootbird posted...
Yeah I didn’t create the leaks breh
The og leaks don’t add up with this poll though.
PSN-FatherOfWolves....Officially a published author!

metalx88
1 week ago#27
bnmp posted...
As it should be. =p
@bnmp you just love to hurt me...I don’t do this to you. What’s wrong with one character and me being happy?

metalx88
1 week ago#28
KenshiMaster16 posted...
this guy need not be overlooked.

User Info: TsunamiBlue

TsunamiBlue
1 week ago#29
Spiritlittle posted...
I'll get the MK characters, but f*** these guests, and not just because they're guests; they're just s***ty guests.

Who the f*** wants Robocop?

The same people who wanted Terminator? What kinds of skins could robocop even have?

User Info: neji721

neji721
1 week ago#30
It must be an age gap. Why are so many people anti robocop???
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. Fujin, Sheeva, Takeda, Stryker, Ash Williams, Robocop
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A