• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. Takeda & Stryker cinematics were found in updated game files

User Info: Wyldefyr

Wyldefyr
1 week ago#31
I always thought the original Stryker looked like Dave Coulier.
Did I just hear myself say...three minutes?

User Info: Elazul86

Elazul86
1 week ago#32
Jimbo190 posted...
Stryker > the entire 3d era.

That's true but gameplay-wise the MKX characters made him obsolete. The only interesting stuff would be his banter with Kabal!

And it's cheap that all MK9 characters that skipped MKX would become DLC here. It is rewriting history that Nightwolf, Sindel, Sheeva and Stryker are "fan favs" plus Bo Rai Cho and Frost are not the only post-MK4 stuff fans would welcome.

User Info: kamouniyak

kamouniyak
1 week ago#33
Blue-Lemon-Z posted...
Stryker would be COMPLETELY GODDAMN USELESS BORING AND REDUDANT unless he is facescanned and voiced by JOHN CENA

Even then he would be TOTALLY USELESS

User Info: TheProfessah

TheProfessah
1 week ago#34
Data mining is so f***in lame.
"Bury me with my money."

User Info: OLindo

OLindo
1 week ago#35
A friendly reminder:
This does NOT mean Stryker and Takeda are in KP2. Wait for official confirmation.
Looks like this game is turning into Call of Duty with all the gun characters; really NRS???

User Info: Amon91

Amon91
1 week ago#37
It makes no sense to have both Stryker and Robocop in the game since they will probably play similarly to each other. Also, having two cop theme characters makes no sense.

User Info: KCJ5062

KCJ5062
1 week ago#38
Amon91 posted...
It makes no sense to have both Stryker and Robocop in the game since they will probably play similarly to each other. Also, having two cop theme characters makes no sense.

The only way I'd accept having both of them is if they somehow fused them together. As I mentioned in another thread, it wouldn't be too far fetched considering they mixed Alien and Baraka in MKX. And they pretty much have the same M.O.s.
It's amazing how people hang around message boards of games they don't like
I feel like Stryker could get a brand new moveset, considering his time as a revenant could potentially give him some new things to do. They really need to make Stryker stand out since his style is no longer unique and it's used by both Cassie and Erron Black.
Pokemon Ultra Sun Trainer Name: Corvo.
FC: 1005-8916-0531, Richard.

User Info: kamouniyak

kamouniyak
1 week ago#40
Amon91 posted...

It makes no sense having either of those characters.

Nor Cassie or Jacqui or other SF.

But expect anything from these new-wave NRS people in charge today. John Tobias and John Vogel have had their legacies destroyed.
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. Takeda & Stryker cinematics were found in updated game files
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A