• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. LeakThe fourth character for Kombat Pack 2, name begin with 'ROB', anyoneknow?
I like Robocop, but there's even less you can do with him fighting game wise than Terminator, who was already as generic as it gets.

In fact, Terminator already covers literally everything Robocop can do without NRS having to really grasp at straws. I mean, they might implement the jetpack from Robocop 3, but knowing NRS, it's gonna be some move that you can only use in kustom variations.
I have nothing else to say

User Info: Player_10

Player_10
1 week ago#22
Give me a good reason to play this crap!

https://imgur.com/AFSqm4q
\(*o*)/
Most things today deserve review bombing. Tell them Player_10 sent you.
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: Toxin45

Toxin45
1 week ago#23
Player_10 posted...
Give me a good reason to play this crap!

https://imgur.com/AFSqm4q
\(*o*)/
Why not play other mk characters instead like Fujin and Sheeva?

User Info: KCJ5062

KCJ5062
1 week ago#24
ROB the robot.
It's amazing how people hang around message boards of games they don't like

User Info: Player_10

Player_10
1 week ago#25
https://gamefaqs1.cbsistatic.com/user_image/6/7/3/AAa5huAAAR_J.jpg
Most things today deserve review bombing. Tell them Player_10 sent you.

User Info: Charocks

Charocks
1 week ago#26
Rob Lowe
06/11/19 - The day Smash truly became Ultimate
GT - AN EWOKS WRATH

User Info: Yuji Kaido

Yuji Kaido
1 week ago#27
RchHomieQuanChi posted...
Rob Schneider

Would buy TBH. Hope he has his carrot powers.
"Just another free win." - Goddess Jacqui Briggs
Remember when games were entertainment and not political soapboxes? Yuji Kaido remembers.

User Info: Ben Reilly

Ben Reilly
1 week ago#28
RchHomieQuanChi posted...
I like Robocop, but there's even less you can do with him fighting game wise than Terminator, who was already as generic as it gets.

In fact, Terminator already covers literally everything Robocop can do without NRS having to really grasp at straws. I mean, they might implement the jetpack from Robocop 3, but knowing NRS, it's gonna be some move that you can only use in kustom variations.

This

I love Robocop but this is f***ing stupid
The day I met you is the day by which all others will be measured. 2/19/19 11:41 PM my baby girl entered the world

User Info: Spiritlittle

Spiritlittle
1 week ago#29
Yeah.... I'm tired of getting burned by NRS's s***ty DLC choices. Especially after Hellboy and TMNT in Injustice 2 (yuck).

I'll get Fujin and Sheeva. That's it. I have no idea who Ash Williams is (I know he's from Evil Dead but I still don't give a s***) and I've never seen any Robocop movies.

What an odd choice...

He'll probably be the fourth character before the inevitable... "AND TWO MORE" pop up at the end of the reveal video.
Official Raven of the Injustice 2 boards
Official Jill Valentine of the Marvel vs Capcom Infinite boards
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: Breaker8387

Breaker8387
1 week ago#30
How lame
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. LeakThe fourth character for Kombat Pack 2, name begin with 'ROB', anyoneknow?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A