• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. Characters you use to like but grew out of

User Info: kamouniyak

kamouniyak
6 days ago#11
Johnny Cage. He is annoying.

User Info: Vulcan422

Vulcan422
6 days ago#12
Pretty much the entire cast. I feel with the direction this series has gone, I no longer find any of them interesting. They are all so generic now. None of them have any real characterization or personality besides Johnny and Cassie Cage. The only other characters with established personalities are Joker and Spawn, who are guests.
SF5: M. Bison, Urien, Seth | T7: Leroy, Kazumi, Dragunov | GBVS: Beelzebub | SamSho: Genjuro, Shiki
(edited 6 days ago)

User Info: Khizoor

Khizoor
3 days ago#13
Help him realise his dream:

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/208-fighting-games/78187451

User Info: biraiya

biraiya
2 days ago#14
Honestly, over time I've come to appreciate the characters more than ever. Not for who I think they might be or who I want them to be, but for who they are. There's literally no one I like that I now dislike. There are just characters I disliked that I still dislike.
FC: 0662-7548-7567

User Info: OLindo

OLindo
2 days ago#15
Scorpion. As I grew older, I started disliking edgelords. I don't hate him, though.
Mileena. I don't hate the character, but her fans are so f***ing annoying that I low-key wish she never comes back.
Li Mei. She was one of my favorites during the 3d era, but I really don't know why.

User Info: kamouniyak

kamouniyak
1 day ago#16
OLindo posted...
Scorpion. As I grew older, I started disliking edgelords. I don't hate him, though.

Sorry but I don't see how Scorpion is an edgelord. You could call Cassie or Johnny Cage edgelords.

But Scorpion? He's just a no-nonsense type of guy. The opposite of edgelord.

I'd actually appreciate if all MK chars were written as manly as him.

User Info: OLindo

OLindo
1 day ago#17
kamouniyak posted...
Sorry but I don't see how Scorpion is an edgelord. You could call Cassie or Johnny Cage edgelords.

But Scorpion? He's just a no-nonsense type of guy. The opposite of edgelord.

I'd actually appreciate if all MK chars were written as manly as him.
Scorpion is far from the most edgelords in games, but his "I died, came back from hell, now search for vengeance. Also, I am not an evil being, but I am not fighting for the good either 'cause I am too badass for this" is edgelord too me.
However, I must say he got a lot of development in MKX and 11.

User Info: shale101

shale101
1 day ago#18
Kitana.....I played her in MK2, MK3, a little bit in MK9 (wasn't really any good at fighting games yet), and MKX(this fighting game is the first game I really studied and understood). Kitana was always my favorite character so I always picked her. MKX I really spend more time learning then any other previous games I played with her in it. I learned all the variations and had a blast learning combos. This game I wanted to love her in but I don't......In fact I hate her. MKX Kitana is far superior in my eyes then in MK11.....not to mention the fun factor is far superior. Doing instant air fans to catch someone jumping then running in to do a combo is just so fun! I played Jade a bit in MK2 and MK3 then also played Mournful Kitana in MKX. I have moved on to playing Jade in MK11 which can be challenging but I cant bring myself to play Kitana. She is a ghost of her former self.....or maybe it's just this game , I don't know.
(message deleted)

User Info: ChrisObama

ChrisObama
1 day ago#20
shale101 posted...
Kitana.....I played her in MK2, MK3, a little bit in MK9 (wasn't really any good at fighting games yet), and MKX(this fighting game is the first game I really studied and understood). Kitana was always my favorite character so I always picked her. MKX I really spend more time learning then any other previous games I played with her in it. I learned all the variations and had a blast learning combos. This game I wanted to love her in but I don't......In fact I hate her. MKX Kitana is far superior in my eyes then in MK11.....not to mention the fun factor is far superior. Doing instant air fans to catch someone jumping then running in to do a combo is just so fun! I played Jade a bit in MK2 and MK3 then also played Mournful Kitana in MKX. I have moved on to playing Jade in MK11 which can be challenging but I cant bring myself to play Kitana. She is a ghost of her former self.....or maybe it's just this game , I don't know.
I agree, MKX was overall way more fun. I mained kotal kahn in X and was disappointed playing him in 11. I was also pissed they took out his iconic sun grab "on your knees" move.
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. Characters you use to like but grew out of
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A