• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. Who actually likes Jacqui?

User Info: afrodude77

afrodude77
2 days ago#51
I know she isn't popular on this board hence my variation gamefaqs suck but too me she's witty sexy and has a fun playstyle
WAR EAGLE
---

User Info: STEROLIZER

STEROLIZER
2 days ago#52
afrodude77 posted...
I know she isn't popular on this board hence my variation gamefaqs suck but too me she's witty sexy and has a fun playstyle

!
?

The above are examples of punctuation.
---./|,-``\(o)_\,----,,,_........................Love is like a bottle of gin
---( `\(o),,_/` : o : : :o `-,..............But a bottle of gin is not like love.

User Info: Dos_Pac

Dos_Pac
2 days ago#53
STEROLIZER posted...
Pneumonia sucks man! I've had that, lost 30 pounds...and I missed 3 weeks of school. Told the teachers I had AIDS so that I didn't have to do any make-up homework. I was also able to wrestle 152lbs for a few meets which was fun...but eventually I shot back up to 189lbs. My opponents thought I was taking steroids XD

So, you have your PS4 then right?

I do, but when my fevers are up I don’t feel like playing or watching anything.
PSN: Dos_Pac1980 SMM2 ID: DJR-0JM-8XR
"Escelastics chapter 3 verse 4, and the latinos shall inherit the earth!"

User Info: slashtermk

slashtermk
2 days ago#54
STEROLIZER posted...
!
?

What else can you expect from Jacqui mains?

I Kid. pls
"Why are you so resistant to the traditional means of separating a man from his soul?"

User Info: afrodude77

afrodude77
2 days ago#55
STEROLIZER posted...
!
?

Aw don't be like that Sterolizer. I mean I don't say anything when you reuse the same stale ass jokes.
WAR EAGLE
---
(edited 2 days ago)

STEROLIZER
2 days ago#56
afrodude77 posted...
Aw don't be like that Sterolizer. I mean I don't say anything when you reuse the same stale ass jokes.

@SSBR10
---( `\(o),,_/` : o : : :o `-,..............But a bottle of gin is not like love.

User Info: Obi14bf2

Obi14bf2
2 days ago#57

Yea, my Jacqui stuff is dumb. However, it amuses me (and apparently many others) so I will continue. If they annoy you just don't take them seriously. I don't.

I find them amusing, if that’s worth anything. Especially if you talk about the my man Shao.
XBL- ZeroSeeker851
(message deleted)

STEROLIZER
1 day ago#59
STEROLIZER posted...
@SSBR10

Dude?

User Info: Drainbread

Drainbread
1 day ago#60
STEROLIZER posted...
Dude?
forget to switch to your alt?
I frequently argue points that I don't even believe in simply for the sake of inciting discussion. Don't take me too seriously
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. Who actually likes Jacqui?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A