• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. Who actually likes Jacqui?

User Info: Yuji Kaido

Yuji Kaido
1 week ago#21
Jacqui is the best. Can't wait to see her design and kit in MK12.
"Just another free win." - Goddess Jacqui Briggs
Remember! Outrage Culture only exists to make you feel bad about the things you like.

User Info: squirrel_boy

squirrel_boy
1 week ago#22
why do people have to write essays to show you they like something? is it that impossible of a concept for you to understand that other people can like things that you yourself don't like? i mean, most of us learned that around 1st grade or so, but i guess you haven't gotten there yet
Yuji Kaido posted...
Jacqui is the best. Can't wait to see her design and kit in MK12.
Jacqui is Harambe's Girlfriend.
Liquid Metal Ninja with Tigers that are made of Blue Sapphires https://i.imgur.com/mvB4Mt9.jpg

User Info: Dos_Pac

Dos_Pac
1 week ago#24
STEROLIZER posted...
I'm starting to doubt your sanity for caring so much about my dumb topics.

You got that much right.

PSN: Dos_Pac1980 SMM2 ID: DJR-0JM-8XR
"Escelastics chapter 3 verse 4, and the latinos shall inherit the earth!"

User Info: Pootbird

Pootbird
1 week ago#25
I think she’s neat but would be more logical if Jax weren’t in
Oh Marceline! Why you so mean?!
I'm not mean, I'm a thousand years old and I just lost track of my moral code!

User Info: metalx88

metalx88
1 week ago#26
Nobody likes Jacqui except turds...and my dear, non turd friend @bnmp (you never told me what you thought about that little one page story...and neither did you @Pootbird )

or you @STEROLIZER
PSN-FatherOfWolves....Officially a published author!
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: Pootbird

Pootbird
1 week ago#27
metalx88 posted...
Nobody likes Jacqui except turds...and my dear, non turd friend @bnmp (you never told me what you thought about that little one page story...and neither did you @Pootbird )

or you @STEROLIZER
Oh yeah I forgot to tell you lol, your link wasn’t working for me I’m afraid
Oh Marceline! Why you so mean?!
I'm not mean, I'm a thousand years old and I just lost track of my moral code!
She suffers from what I feel all of the Special Forces characters suffer from, at least visually; bland, generic sci-fi gear.

You don't need to be a compelling character in MK. You just need a cool design, and I feel like all of the Special Forces characters don't have that. It looks like some s*** you'd see in any first-person shooter from the past 10 years.

I actually like some of Jacqui's alts, but they're by no means a go-to look for her.

And her powers are pretty boring as well. She's another punchy punch/energy blast type of character.
I have nothing else to say

User Info: bnmp

bnmp
1 week ago#29
metalx88 posted...

Well, your opinion sucks. Just kidding

What was I supposed to read?

User Info: TsunamiBlue

TsunamiBlue
1 week ago#30
I will always chime in and say I don’t mind Jacqui as a character. Her parts in the story mode with young Jax are cool and she looks way better than she did in MKX.

I hate dealing with her busted move set and her annoying tendency to fly around the arena but I hate any of the wild, springy jumps in this game.

I feel like she catches a lot of hate because she is African American and strong womyn with a y. I do think her Wakanda costumes are lame, the should have went more military exoskeleton.
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. Who actually likes Jacqui?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A