• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. Who actually likes Jacqui?
greyfullbringer posted...
and im sure you’re just beautiful lol.
Damn straight!
Liquid Metal Ninja with Tigers that are made of Blue Sapphires https://i.imgur.com/mvB4Mt9.jpg

User Info: bnmp

bnmp
1 week ago#12
She's fun to play. If you disagree, there are 25+ other characters to choose from. Pick one.

No amount of your internet b****-fest is going to change the fact that she's in the game.

User Info: Benlo

Benlo
1 week ago#13
Many players probably like her for her gameplay, seeing what NRS did on purpose so she's played. She kinda became the combo master of MK11.

Not sure most of her players like her for what she is (bt maybe ?), personnality, etc. I think NRS could replace her with any other character, but keeping the gameplay, and the situation would be the same.
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: Iceassassin25

Iceassassin25
1 week ago#14
It could be worse

She could have been Dairou or Taven
"The King returns after a sell out tour of holiday camps and working men's clubs"

User Info: Obi14bf2

Obi14bf2
1 week ago#15
Spiritlittle posted...
Not gonna waste time writing three paragraphs since I'm a teacher working from home and need to grade.

But, yes, I like her. More than her dad anyway. She has the best arcade ending, the best story chapter, and is one of the few characters with more than a couple combo routes.

Should have just permanently replaced Jax, to be honest.

Correct me if I’m mistaken but, doesn’t that tie into the whole: paraphrasing “not just because they are good” spiel that TC mentioned? One of the reason you like them is because they are one of the few with good combo options. In other words high tier?

XBL- ZeroSeeker851

User Info: Dos_Pac

Dos_Pac
1 week ago#16
Holy crap get over it already, seek therapy or something. You can’t be right in the head being this obsessed with a fictional character. I know you talk about your accomplishments and everything (which I don’t doubt) but there’s still something missing in your life if this is how sad you’ve gotten. What do you want attention?

WE KNOW YOU DON’T LIKE JACQUIE.

I capitalized all that incase you weren’t sure how sure the rest of us are. You’re not saying anything new. Oh but there’s more stay tuned for Sterolizer’s topic on Jacquie vs The World day 57 and just when you thought he ran out of ideas the “why do you hate Jacquie?” topic. This isn’t coming from a place of hate, but you’re just corny now.
PSN: Dos_Pac1980 SMM2 ID: DJR-0JM-8XR
"Escelastics chapter 3 verse 4, and the latinos shall inherit the earth!"

User Info: Dos_Pac

Dos_Pac
1 week ago#17
Obi14bf2 posted...
Correct me if I’m mistaken but, doesn’t that tie into the whole: paraphrasing “not just because they are good” spiel that TC mentioned? One of the reason you like them is because they are one of the few with good combo options. In other words high tier?

So basically “I do t like her so nobody should.” f*** off with that s***. You guys are absolutely ridiculous.

PSN: Dos_Pac1980 SMM2 ID: DJR-0JM-8XR
"Escelastics chapter 3 verse 4, and the latinos shall inherit the earth!"

User Info: STEROLIZER

STEROLIZER
1 week ago#18
Dos_Pac posted...
Holy crap get over it already, seek therapy or something. You can’t be right in the head being this obsessed with a fictional character. I know you talk about your accomplishments and everything (which I don’t doubt) but there’s still something missing in your life if this is how sad you’ve gotten. What do you want attention?

I capitalized all that incase you weren’t sure how sure the rest of us are. You’re not saying anything new. Oh but there’s more stay tuned for Sterolizer’s topic on Jacquie vs The World day 57 and just when you thought he ran out of ideas the “why do you hate Jacquie?” topic. This isn’t coming from a place of hate, but you’re just corny now.

@SSBR10
---./|,-``\(o)_\,----,,,_........................Love is like a bottle of gin
---( `\(o),,_/` : o : : :o `-,..............But a bottle of gin is not like love.

User Info: ChrisObama

ChrisObama
1 week ago#19
Iceassassin25 posted...
It could be worse

She could have been Dairou or Taven
Dairou is a jobber dont put him and taven in the same conversation. Taven dam near solo the whole MK universe. He was cassie cage before cassie cage.

User Info: STEROLIZER

STEROLIZER
1 week ago#20
Dos_Pac posted...

I'm starting to doubt your sanity for caring so much about my dumb topics.
---./|,-``\(o)_\,----,,,_........................Love is like a bottle of gin
---( `\(o),,_/` : o : : :o `-,..............But a bottle of gin is not like love.
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. Who actually likes Jacqui?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A