• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. Who actually likes Jacqui?

User Info: STEROLIZER

STEROLIZER
1 week ago#1
Not @Yuji_Kaido but like, I want an actual real person to come in here and explain in no less than THREE FULL PARAGRAPHS why they like Jacqui.

Also, it can't be because NRS made her OP, and it's easy to win matches w/ her. In that regard you don't like the character at all. For instance, I could write an essay about why I like Rain or Mileena, and it would have nothing to do with them being high on a tier list. They could both be dead last and I'd still love em.

So then...can anybody do it? Who is up for the challenge?
---./|,-``\(o)_\,----,,,_........................Love is like a bottle of gin
---( `\(o),,_/` : o : : :o `-,..............But a bottle of gin is not like love.
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: Spiritlittle

Spiritlittle
1 week ago#2
Not gonna waste time writing three paragraphs since I'm a teacher working from home and need to grade.

But, yes, I like her. More than her dad anyway. She has the best arcade ending, the best story chapter, and is one of the few characters with more than a couple combo routes.

Should have just permanently replaced Jax, to be honest.
Official Raven of the Injustice 2 boards
Official Jill Valentine of the Marvel vs Capcom Infinite boards
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: STEROLIZER

STEROLIZER
1 week ago#3
Spiritlittle posted...
Not gonna waste time writing three paragraphs since I'm a teacher working from home and need to grade.

But, yes, I like her. More than her dad anyway. She has the best arcade ending, the best story chapter, and is one of the few characters with more than a couple combo routes.

Should have just permanently replaced Jax, to be honest.

I'll agree w/ you on the ending. She literally erased herself from existence. Thats a good ending!

---

But no, I don't accept your answer of:
"I could write three paragraphs if I wanted too. But I don't have time."

If you are a teacher then you should probably be able to quickly jot down three well worded paragraphs in about 5 minutes. I mean...you have to teach kids how to write, yes? Its that Jacqui is so bland you literally can't explain why you like her, other than, eh...I don't like Jax either.
---./|,-``\(o)_\,----,,,_........................Love is like a bottle of gin
---( `\(o),,_/` : o : : :o `-,..............But a bottle of gin is not like love.
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: ChrisObama

ChrisObama
1 week ago#4
Jacqui wouldn't be as bad if jax wasnt shoved in along her. Her design is too scifi special forces, so she doesn't really stand out when half the roster consists of sf. She also kinda plays the role jade use to be to kitana just her bestie tagging along so she is just their. I dont hate her like how most people hop on the bandwagon but a universe full of sorcerers, ninjas, mythical creatures etc she is ehhhh, if the roster wasnt so sf heavy then maybe she would occasionally stood out.

User Info: uberjinks

uberjinks
1 week ago#5
She's just... Well.. Bland.

Her Hellspawn skin is pretty cool looking though.

User Info: EdDontLikeRain

EdDontLikeRain
1 week ago#6
The only thing good about her was her ending. Her hellspawn skin looks ugly on her. Yuji thinks she’s a fan favorite but she’s ranked 20 on most played in MK11 lol
EdDontLikeRain posted...
The only thing good about her was her ending. Her hellspawn skin looks ugly on her. Yuji thinks she’s a fan favorite but she’s ranked 20 on most played in MK11 lol

which is kind of pathetic with how good she is
Official Shao Kahn of the Mk11 boards.
Jacqui is ugly like Syd from COD lol https://i.imgur.com/n0SZzmV.png
Liquid Metal Ninja with Tigers that are made of Blue Sapphires https://i.imgur.com/mvB4Mt9.jpg

User Info: KeJo6

KeJo6
1 week ago#9
Nah. They managed to make a flexing punchgirl the most boring character not named Dairou.

Kinda makes me wish they kept her as a stereotypical "you go guuuurl" type like she was in mkx.
http://i.imgur.com/wjniOlq.jpg
PSN: KeJo13
(edited 1 week ago)
liquidmetalninj posted...
Jacqui is ugly like Syd from COD lol https://i.imgur.com/n0SZzmV.png

and im sure you’re just beautiful lol.
Official Shao Kahn of the Mk11 boards.
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. Who actually likes Jacqui?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A