• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. the gameplay is so DUCKING BAD!!!

User Info: RetroGamer9

RetroGamer9
1 week ago#1
honestly though, after a sizeable break, i come back online and im greeted by almost every player who relentlessly spams d1 after every hit or blocked move or even string and constant throwing. some of these opponents have over 80+ player level too, further proving that this game breeds a community full of garbage play even at experienced levels.

No wonder it missed out on evo.
EVO 2020 Lineup (fixed)
https://imgur.com/z07pSMo

User Info: Pootbird

Pootbird
1 week ago#2
Ducking
Ain't no rest for the wicked.
When your BFFs a BFG you don't need anyone else watching your back.

RetroGamer9
1 week ago#3
i know what i said.
EVO 2020 Lineup (fixed)
Don't know why NRS thought low jab spam made for anything resembling a compelling gameplay experience.
I have nothing else to say

RetroGamer9
1 week ago#5
RchHomieQuanChi posted...
Don't know why NRS thought low jab spam made for anything resembling a compelling gameplay experience.
It boggles the mind. Thing is they could still probably save the game by simply changing the frames on D1’s as a bare minimum. Make them behave more like they do in Tekken rather than what ever the hell they are setup now.
EVO 2020 Lineup (fixed)
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: Gwynbleidds

Gwynbleidds
1 week ago#6
It's true

User Info: -l-Koyasha-l-

-l-Koyasha-l-
1 week ago#7
I was so bored last night, I played seaweed bi‎‎‎‎tch for the 1st time, and just spammed ⬇ ⬇ + B while in the bed.

Ground stomp, pound, or whatever you want to call it.
Koyasha x Kitana

User Info: fasjab

fasjab
1 week ago#8
I expected some trash reason considering the topic title, but I'll wholeheartedly agree with the d1-throw spamming is absurd more now than ever. Was watching some first month release footage last night and it wasn't even a thing outside of Scorpion & Kano players. Now almost everyone does it even if it isn't advantageous.
CapricornCity.com, The Mind Behind "The ROHbot Report", The Voice of "Honor Nation"
Gt: jakeab69; PSN: fasjab_1

User Info: TheProfessah

TheProfessah
1 week ago#9
-l-Koyasha-l- posted...
I was so bored last night, I played seaweed bi‎‎‎‎tch for the 1st time, and just spammed ⬇ ⬇ + B while in the bed.

Ground stomp, pound, or whatever you want to call it.
Your life needs help maybe
"Bury me with my money."

User Info: Genzanin

Genzanin
1 week ago#10
remember this "D1grab Kombat!!"

i prefer to lose a match instead of using that it kills the fun
www.serateotaku.it GUNDAM ONE YEAR WAR We didn't spare nothing to the white mobile suit,huge fun!!!
PS4 Eur Community"Gundam Versus Italia" join now!!
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. the gameplay is so DUCKING BAD!!!
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A