• Topic Closed
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. Should Deathstroke be DLC in Mortal Kombat 11?
Should Deathstroke be DLC in Mortal Kombat 11? - Results (59 votes)
Yes
15.25% (9 votes)
No
84.75% (50 votes)
You must be registered and logged in to vote in this poll.
The answer to this question is obvious, folks... Let's not make this too difficult...
Injustice #1 Rank/PVZ Garden Warfare 2 #1 Rank/Gears of War 2 #1 Rank/17 Time Oddworld #1 Rank/MGS5 FOB #1 Rank/PVZ2 Multi #1 Rank/ 12 TIME WORLD RECORD HOLDER

User Info: Aeramis

Aeramis
1 week ago#2
So you can try and cheese your way through online like you do in Injustice GAU. No thanks.
I will block people who give smart-ass & troll responses. I have no time for that.
(message deleted)
Considering DeathStroke isn't a very popular DC Character
compared to many others from Injustice I would say the
answer is pretty obvious. I think Lex Luthor is a far easier
choice to make. There is nothing too difficult about
Deathstroke not being a big enough character on his own
to need to be added to MK11.

User Info: Cassie_Cage

Cassie_Cage
1 week ago#5
Aeramis posted...
So you can try and cheese your way through online like you do in Injustice GAU. No thanks.

Welcome to my evil side. You know it's Mz. Hyde.
12/18/19 Donald Trump is impeached.

User Info: Pootbird

Pootbird
1 week ago#6
Deathstroke is the only character in your comfort zone. How sad
Ain't no rest for the wicked.
When your BFFs a BFG you don't need anyone else watching your back.

User Info: IIINCORRUPTIBLE

IIINCORRUPTIBLE
1 week ago#7
Pootbird posted...
Deathstroke is the only character in your comfort zone. How sad

That was actually kind of mean, fellow user...
Injustice #1 Rank/PVZ Garden Warfare 2 #1 Rank/Gears of War 2 #1 Rank/17 Time Oddworld #1 Rank/MGS5 FOB #1 Rank/PVZ2 Multi #1 Rank/ 12 TIME WORLD RECORD HOLDER

IIINCORRUPTIBLE
1 week ago#8
IIINCORRUPTIBLE posted...
That was actually kind of mean, fellow user...

Are you going to apologize to the Earthrealm World Title Holder? After all; last time I played you online I beat you easily (even after you cheating)...

User Info: Pootbird

Pootbird
1 week ago#9
IIINCORRUPTIBLE posted...
Are you going to apologize to the Earthrealm World Title Holder? After all; last time I played you online I beat you easily (even after you cheating)...
Heh, you have a funny memory.
Ain't no rest for the wicked.
When your BFFs a BFG you don't need anyone else watching your back.
(edited 1 week ago)

IIINCORRUPTIBLE
1 week ago#10
Pootbird posted...
Heh, you have a funny memory

Nope... You got easily defeated last time I played you on Injustice and prior to that last match you were potentially cheating...

You also (potentially) collude with international hacking and/or fraud networks that have been targeting me directly as I was attempting to enter international e-sports competitions which means that you will have some complaints filed with the British equivalent of the FBI...

Obviously there was also just a peaceful Revolution in Britain, as Nigel Farage just lead Britain to an exit of the European Union, so I will contact him as well...
(edited 1 week ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. Should Deathstroke be DLC in Mortal Kombat 11?
  • Topic Closed

GameFAQs Q&A