• Topic Closed
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. Have you defeated Pootbird in Mortal Kombat?

User Info: STEROLIZER

STEROLIZER
2 weeks ago#1
Have you defeated Goldengeartwo? - Results (103 votes)
Yes
52.43% (54 votes)
No
13.59% (14 votes)
Homeless John Tobias
33.98% (35 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Bringing back Tobias for this one.
---./|,-``\(o)_\,----,,,_........................Love is like a bottle of gin
---( `\(o),,_/` : o : : :o `-,..............But a bottle of gin is not like love.

STEROLIZER
2 weeks ago#2
Also, yes...yes I have.
---( `\(o),,_/` : o : : :o `-,..............But a bottle of gin is not like love.

User Info: BBoy2020

BBoy2020
2 weeks ago#3
I've been wanting to play Poot again since the last time he literally beat me like 20 times in a row.
MK11: Frost/Shang Tsung/Terminator --- Tekken: Kazuya/Miguel (Wife: Lucky Chloe/Zafina) --- FighterZ: Goku GT, Goku Black, Janemba, Kid Buu, Vegito, Videl

STEROLIZER
2 weeks ago#4
BBoy2020 posted...
I've been wanting to play Poot again since the last time he literally beat me like 20 times in a row.

You can't zone him, and you can't trap him. You basically need to land a combo...back the f*** up. Block, and teleport when he reacts. If your character is missing a teleport you are screwed.

I like to rag on Pootbird because he takes everything so damn seriously, but he could probably make a run for a "final bracket" spot at EVO...if MK11 were included. Not sure if he could place, but he could definitely get into one of the "placing brackets" - only people from GameFaqs to place were @Lionheart2211 and @akaCitizenSnips for MK9. Actually, Lionheart may have done so for MKX...or both...can't remember.
(edited 2 weeks ago)

BBoy2020
2 weeks ago#5
STEROLIZER posted...
You can't zone him, and you can't trap him. You basically need to land a combo...back the f*** up. Block, and teleport when he reacts. If your character is missing a teleport you are screwed.

STEROLIZER posted...

My major f***up was relying on wakeup attacks, he's gonna back away after every knockdown. I kinda wonder how I would do with Terminator against him.
MK11: Frost/Shang Tsung/Terminator --- Tekken: Kazuya/Miguel (Wife: Lucky Chloe/Zafina) --- FighterZ: Goku GT, Goku Black, Janemba, Kid Buu, Vegito, Videl
(edited 2 weeks ago)

STEROLIZER
2 weeks ago#6
BBoy2020 posted...
My major f***up was relying on wakeup attacks, he's gonna back away after every knockdown.

One quote is enough.

BBoy2020
2 weeks ago#7
STEROLIZER posted...
One quote is enough.

No it is never enough.

User Info: ChiefStabaHoe

ChiefStabaHoe
2 weeks ago#8
Yes

He just doesnt know it yet
Remember remember the 1st of September...2014

STEROLIZER
2 weeks ago#9
BBoy2020 posted...
No it is never enough.

Is so.

User Info: HaiTian

HaiTian
2 weeks ago#10
I pretty sure I have. @Pootbird
"kneel and lick my boots." (Sindel, MK11) "With my glaive, my staff, and my life." (Jade, MK11)
https://i.imgtc.ws/4t15XhC.gif
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. Have you defeated Pootbird in Mortal Kombat?
  • Topic Closed

GameFAQs Q&A