• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. Should this character? Day 18: Baraka

User Info: KSA_ZACK

KSA_ZACK
1 week ago#11
DarkJaguar124 posted...
I think they did Baraka right in this game.
Indeed, Baraka is one of the few characters who were did right in this game. He has good tools, viable KBs, great damage potential in Marauder (arguably top 3 in the game), and he can zone fairly well.

He's just overall a fun character who plays the game very well, and he doesn't feel limited in terms of combos like most of the cast. With that said, he should be left alone, and other characters should be (or should've been) made in the same vein - balanced, not too lacking nor broken, but most of all, fun to play.
''In the end...The future refused to change.''

User Info: BBoy2020

BBoy2020
1 week ago#12
OnlySkin posted...
Nerf. One of the most braindead characters ever created. Him, Kabal and Nightwolf are the top 3 most downplayed characters in the game. Enough with the propaganda. Lock them up.

If you're getting your ass kicked by Nightwolf regularly, should you even be playing the game?
MK11: Frost/Shang Tsung/Terminator --- Tekken: Kazuya/Miguel (Wife: Lucky Chloe/Zafina) --- FighterZ: Goku GT, Goku Black, Janemba, Kid Buu, Vegito, Videl

User Info: OnlySkin

OnlySkin
1 week ago#13
BBoy2020 posted...
If you're getting your ass kicked by Nightwolf regularly, should you even be playing the game?
Who said that? Also I'm not playing and you keep downplaying him

User Info: BBoy2020

BBoy2020
1 week ago#14
OnlySkin posted...
Who said that? Also I'm not playing and you keep downplaying him

You said it when you said he was one of the most downplayed in the game.

I played as Nightwolf for a minute when he was released. Aside from some decent mixups, he's not much of a threat.
MK11: Frost/Shang Tsung/Terminator --- Tekken: Kazuya/Miguel (Wife: Lucky Chloe/Zafina) --- FighterZ: Goku GT, Goku Black, Janemba, Kid Buu, Vegito, Videl

User Info: OnlySkin

OnlySkin
1 week ago#15
BBoy2020 posted...
You said it when you said he was one of the most downplayed in the game.

I played as Nightwolf for a minute when he was released. Aside from some decent mixups, he's not much of a threat.
Amazing pokes, amazing anti airs, great range, great frames, great hitboxes, good damage, great zoning, great anti zoning and one of the best auto shimmies in the game where throws are insanely powerfull

User Info: Spiritlittle

Spiritlittle
1 week ago#16
Nerf his projectiles and he's perfectly balanced.
Official Raven of the Injustice 2 boards
Official Jill Valentine of the Marvel vs Capcom Infinite boards
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. Should this character? Day 18: Baraka
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A