• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. Now that Sindel is here who is the hottest MK 11 woman?

User Info: Ite

Ite
1 week ago#1
Which?

Thoughts?

User Info: Ite

Ite
1 week ago#2
Sindel's body is amazing. Her fat ass her big boobs her face even her voice is hot.

User Info: Pootbird

Pootbird
1 week ago#3
For pure hotness, Jacqui is still my favourite
Ain't no rest for the wicked.
When your BFF's a BFG, you don't need anyone else watching your back.

User Info: BatCatGod

BatCatGod
1 week ago#4
I’m still giving it to Jade.
Sindel by miles.
"You think I won't come out these heels and make it clear?"
- Mariah Carey, Heat [2008]

User Info: VisceralVenom

VisceralVenom
1 week ago#6
There's no question that Sindel looks really good, I am actually shocked. Her voice, design, and even her body is proportioned correctly, and she doesn't suffer from that "thing" that's been going around lately. It's probably the first time in MK history that she dead on looks female, as apposed to all the other sewage rats.

Are we sure the same clowns who designed Jade (I smash boulders with my jaw) Redfield, bloated potato head Skarlet, the sick cruel joke that is Cassie below the face, and the monstrosity known as Kitana are responsible for Sindel? Because there's no way.
I hope my death makes more sense than my life.

User Info: qperok

qperok
1 week ago#7
VisceralVenom posted...
Are we sure the same clowns who designed Jade (I smash boulders with my jaw) Redfield, bloated potato head Skarlet, the sick cruel joke that is Cassie below the face, and the monstrosity known as Kitana are responsible for Sindel? Because there's no way.

Do not forget to mention the most hideous MK character ever, MK11 Frost.

User Info: VisceralVenom

VisceralVenom
1 week ago#8
qperok posted...
Do not forget to mention the most hideous MK character ever, MK11 Frost.

I have a tendency to suppress that she even exists (even more so than others) in this game, because her hideousness is immeasurably gut wrenching, and not limited to her worthless personality, either.

The top contenders are Kitana and Cassie. They're both equally horrifying to look at from top to bottom.

Someone at NRS really, really, really hated Cassie when they designed that "Klassic Cassie" outfit, holy s***. Cassie literally looks like a blank of wood.

Kitana is unbelievably depressing to look at, listen too, and play as. A complete failure.

As I said, are the same people in charge over at NRS anymore? I hope whoever was in charge, is now cleaning the toilets with a tooth brush, and changing the urinal cakes.
I hope my death makes more sense than my life.
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: Pootbird

Pootbird
1 week ago#9
Wow you’re pathetic
Ain't no rest for the wicked.
When your BFF's a BFG, you don't need anyone else watching your back.
I'm amazed they let one good female design in. Ed Boon probably had to get on his knees to ask for a female design a hetero male would like.
Don't buckle to agenda-splainers. Form your own opinion.
PlayStation 4 - "Censorship Awaits."
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. Now that Sindel is here who is the hottest MK 11 woman?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Answers