• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. Why do you hate Joker as DLC? (If you do, don't come here just to say you don't)

User Info: TheLastSmile

TheLastSmile
2 weeks ago#1
Just curious.
I don't even play the game to be honest.
Also, forgive the grammar in the parantheses section of the title.
Yes it's me.
Switch FC: 5920 3665 4896 ___ DDDA (NS) Pawn ID: 2DB7-6AD6-B4A6

User Info: Akashia

Akashia
2 weeks ago#2
I would prefer to have the characters they bring into mk being mk characters. I love the joker as a character but just tired of fighting games having guest characters. I liked him in injustice 2 but I didn't want terminator, spawn, alien, predator, Jason, leatherface, and freddy in any of the games. the fans really want characters left out this game like mileena, sareena, fujin, ermac and reptile

User Info: Breaker8387

Breaker8387
2 weeks ago#3
I’m not a fan of guest characters, he was already in injustice. To me it’s just a wasted space along with terminator. I would rather have another MK character.

User Info: icelos

icelos
2 weeks ago#4
The teaser killed my interest in the character. For a promo in an M-rated, graphically violent game his appearance is so... milquetoast. Like he pose and perform for a camera but is gonna be mudered by the rest of the cast and can't do anything about it in an actual fight. He looks so out of place
Being alive is pretty much a constant stream of embarrassment.

User Info: ArgoSexyMan

ArgoSexyMan
2 weeks ago#5
He’s lame

There were better characters that could have been DLC.
Baraka Kahn

User Info: AnnaNicole

AnnaNicole
2 weeks ago#6
He's iconic for sure. I had no interest in him the three netherrealm games he's appeared in. It's all about personality, and his gimmicky play style . Which was a tragic bore in the Injustice series. Maybe he'll be more fully realized as dlc, and be a legitimate set up/trap character like he probably should be. AND; hopefully fall in line with the expected horror/sci-fi characters we've became accustomed to. A redesign is necessary, and I'll keep an open mind..

User Info: HaiTian

HaiTian
2 weeks ago#7
because he is a commercialized commodity of DC intention, not come from NRS studio, he doesn't fit MK universe. the second irrelevant is spawn.
"kneel and lick my boots." (Sindel, MK11) "With my glaive, my staff, and my life." (Jade, MK11)
https://i.imgtc.ws/4t15XhC.gif

User Info: AnnaNicole

AnnaNicole
2 weeks ago#8
HaiTian posted...
because he is a commercialized commodity of DC intention, not come from NRS studio, he doesn't fit MK universe. the second irrelevant is spawn.

mmm. There's that too...mkx dlc were so epic..Jason, predator, alien, leatherface....commerce and trade..I'm trying to be positive. ..

User Info: Jrain213

Jrain213
2 weeks ago#9
I like joker but I’d prefer no guests at all. Strictly mk characters. Yeah I’d love for rain but honestly if the dlc was 6 mk characters and no guests I would have been happy just knowing it’s mk characters not wasted guest slots
Kung Lao fan for life

User Info: HarrowInc

HarrowInc
2 weeks ago#10
As above, it's the obvious marketing. I get it, you want us to buy all your stuff, not just this.
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. Why do you hate Joker as DLC? (If you do, don't come here just to say you don't)
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers