• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. Mortal Kombat guest character wishlist

User Info: your_user_name

your_user_name
2 weeks ago#1
This is my list of guest characters who would be perfect in the mortal kombat games (I know some of these have already featured).

Horror movie characters:
Pennywise
Michael Myers
Jason Voorhees
Freddy Krueger
Leatherface
Candyman
The Creeper
Demogorgon
Ash Williams

Action movie characters:
Terminator
RoboCop
John Wick
Neo
The Bride
John Rambo
King Leonidas
Alien
Predator

Comic book characters:
Spawn
Joker
Hellboy

Video game characters:
Kratos
Geralt
Lara Croft
Pyramid Head

User Info: wykdjester

wykdjester
2 weeks ago#2
More Mortal Kombat Character's as guests. Anyone not in Mortal Kombat should stay not in Mortal Kombat at this point. When you have over a 100+ characters throughout your history of being a game franchise you should show love to them.
Secret Ninja Art: Dark Lotus

User Info: Calebtine

Calebtine
2 weeks ago#3
i like your list. If I could have my way, I’d have Michael added and bring back Leatherface, Jason and Freddy to have the four horsemen complete.

Michael is coming in KP2 along with an NRS specific Lady Death.
Ethan Van Sciver is a sociopath.

User Info: Calebtine

Calebtine
2 weeks ago#4
wykdjester posted...
More Mortal Kombat Character's as guests. Anyone not in Mortal Kombat should stay not in Mortal Kombat at this point. When you have over a 100+ characters throughout your history of being a game franchise you should show love to them.

Shut up lol.
Ethan Van Sciver is a sociopath.

User Info: icelos

icelos
2 weeks ago#5
Sadako
Being alive is pretty much a constant stream of embarrassment.

User Info: OnlySkin

OnlySkin
2 weeks ago#6
I don't want any guests, but I would like The Bride and Michael Myers out of the ones that still haven't been DLC

User Info: icelos

icelos
2 weeks ago#7
Ooh I want O'ren Ishii and she can say "Silly Caucasian girl" to Cassie for her teaser
Being alive is pretty much a constant stream of embarrassment.

User Info: generalguy64

generalguy64
2 weeks ago#8
If they did console exclusive characters like with Kratos, I'd want to see Sweet Tooth on PS4, Marcus Fenix on XBox, Gordon Freeman on PC, and Ridley on Switch
I once had a dream where Vulpix was playable in Smash. I fully support this now.
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. Mortal Kombat guest character wishlist
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers