• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. Lol Kombat League

User Info: Son_of_Snoop

Son_of_Snoop
3 weeks ago#1
I just started playing again today for the first time in about 2 months. I want that Baraka skin.

First match is a laggy Geras that I barely lose to. He teabags. Second match, I barely lose again. His mic comes on, and the nerdiest voice I’ve ever heard says “Wow kid you’re garbage, thanks for the free win scrub!”

He literally sounded like a character from Revenge of the Nerds or something.

I lol’d
https://www.twitch.tv/bootysweat4491
Not changing this signature until the Memphis Grizzlies win the NBA Championship.

User Info: OnlySkin

OnlySkin
3 weeks ago#2
I hate Kombat League
of course Cetrion's skin would be at Demi
f***ing homophobia

User Info: SergeHimself

SergeHimself
3 weeks ago#3
Pretty much sums up why I don’t feel bad if I lose a match or am not a master of a fighting game or a game like that. I think about who’s on the other end. Instantly makes me feel better.
We're here. It's now. We live forever.
Hardcore love of the Never Dead.

User Info: Dragonkeeper82

Dragonkeeper82
3 weeks ago#4
I got called all kinds of fowlness yesterday and even recorded the guy all because I picked a female character and he doesn’t know me from Adam; guy plays Kung Lao rather cheaply and I could post it but is it really worth the effort; children will be children. I’m one to start believing that anyone using a mic to make you mad is a scared drama queen that doesn’t have faith in their own skills, not to mention training wheels lag switches (straight up cowards only use them).

User Info: Breaker8387

Breaker8387
3 weeks ago#5
*Lag switching
*Rude mic users
*100 pt losses

Those are my only problems with Kombat League.

User Info: pizzacat83

pizzacat83
3 weeks ago#6
Breaker8387 posted...
*Lag switching
*Rude mic users
*100 pt losses

Those are my only problems with Kombat League.

* Can’t decline unless over 150ms ping
* No Wi-Fi filtering option
* Rampant counter-picking due to lack of double blind character selection
SC6: Tira, Xianghua, Voldo ; T7: Gigas, Bear, Anna
UNIST: Byakuya, Vatista, Waldstein ; SF5: F.A.N.G, Falke, Claw

User Info: Son_of_Snoop

Son_of_Snoop
3 weeks ago#7
I dunno you could almost hear the quiver in his voice. Like either it was his first time talking s*** on the mic or he was having a bad day. Or both.

Either way it’s hard to be mad at someone like that when my day is pretty good.
https://www.twitch.tv/bootysweat4491
Not changing this signature until the Memphis Grizzlies win the NBA Championship.

User Info: Jizu

Jizu
3 weeks ago#8
I don't understand why, but every time i try a pvp mode in a game like this, one to one, i start to get super nervous and my hear beats f***ing hard.

I'm definitely turning the mic off xD I don't want to hear someone else's voice

User Info: Ite

Ite
3 weeks ago#9
Son_of_Snoop posted...
I just started playing again today for the first time in about 2 months. I want that Baraka skin.

First match is a laggy Geras that I barely lose to. He teabags. Second match, I barely lose again. His mic comes on, and the nerdiest voice I’ve ever heard says “Wow kid you’re garbage, thanks for the free win scrub!”

He literally sounded like a character from Revenge of the Nerds or something.

I lol’d
Why oh why is there no mute option?

User Info: Breaker8387

Breaker8387
3 weeks ago#10
pizzacat83 posted...
* Can’t decline unless over 150ms ping
* No Wi-Fi filtering option
* Rampant counter-picking due to lack of double blind character selection

Yes! Those are good too
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11