• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. I just collected some MK11 video footage of a lag switcher

User Info: IIINCORRUPTIBLE

IIINCORRUPTIBLE
1 month ago#1
I ran into a person online that I actually (for whatever reason) ended up running into in ranked 4 times in a row... With each game it started lag switching the whole time, disconnecting the game, then I would run into him again and he would be undefeated with a win... This went on for 3 or 4 matches until he finally turned it off and I easily beat him.

Anyone else run into similar phenomenon in Ranked or elsewhere in MK11? I will be uploading the entire (10 minute plus video) in a little...
Injustice #1 Rank/PVZ Garden Warfare 2 #1 Rank/Gears of War 2 #1 Rank/17 Time Oddworld #1 Rank/MGS5 FOB #1 Rank/PVZ2 Multi #1 Rank/ 12 TIME WORLD RECORD HOLDER

User Info: Barber102

Barber102
1 month ago#2
IIINCORRUPTIBLE posted...
I ran into a person online that I actually (for whatever reason) ended up running into in ranked 4 times in a row... With each game it started lag switching the whole time, disconnecting the game, then I would run into him again and he would be undefeated with a win... This went on for 3 or 4 matches until he finally turned it off and I easily beat him.

Anyone else run into similar phenomenon in Ranked or elsewhere in MK11? I will be uploading the entire (10 minute plus video) in a little...

Lag switchers suck but didn’t you get caught using the forfeit glitch? Ya you did.
You're huffing glue again, aren't you?

IIINCORRUPTIBLE
1 month ago#3
Barber102 posted...

Lag switchers suck but didn’t you get caught using the forfeit glitch? Ya you did.

Not sure what the issue you're discussing is... I've only recently gotten Mortal Kombat 11 in the past few weeks... There may and/or may not be other users with similar names to myself, as we are obviously dealing with the internet age in which common mistakes, such as the one you're dealing with currently, can and do happen...
Injustice #1 Rank/PVZ Garden Warfare 2 #1 Rank/Gears of War 2 #1 Rank/17 Time Oddworld #1 Rank/MGS5 FOB #1 Rank/PVZ2 Multi #1 Rank/ 12 TIME WORLD RECORD HOLDER

User Info: Barber102

Barber102
1 month ago#4
Barber102 posted...

Not sure what the issue you're discussing is... I've only recently gotten Mortal Kombat 11 in the past few weeks... There may and/or may not be other users with similar names to myself, as we are obviously dealing with the internet age in which common mistakes, such as the one you're dealing with currently, can and do happen...

I’ve seen your stream, don’t lie to me.
You're huffing glue again, aren't you?

IIINCORRUPTIBLE
1 month ago#5
Barber102 posted...
Barber102 posted...

I’ve seen your stream, don’t lie to me.

1) I don't have a stream, and never have...

2) No ones lying to you, and each and every response you receive is guaranteed to have the utmost level of authenticity and honesty...

User Info: OnlySkin

OnlySkin
1 month ago#6
Sorry, won't do it again

IIINCORRUPTIBLE
1 month ago#7
OnlySkin posted...
Sorry, won't do it again

It's quite alright, little fella... If you have a habit of disengaging from legitimate forms of competition and trying to replicate a parallel form of competition involving fraud to save face in front of other gamefaqs.com players, it's important to understand that other users are standing by to help, and can get you the assistance that you may need...

User Info: ssjmatthew

ssjmatthew
1 month ago#8
Barber102 posted...
Yeah he did.

I don't know what he's trying to pull with this whole "I didn't play mk11 until a couple weeks ago" s***, but the evidence is right here on the board, along with posts of his from months ago about the game.
Never underestimate the stupidity of people, and never hesitate to take advantage of it.

IIINCORRUPTIBLE
1 month ago#9
ssjmatthew posted...
Barber102 posted...
Yeah he did.

I don't know what he's trying to pull with this whole "I didn't play mk11 until a couple weeks ago" s***, but the evidence is right here on the board, along with posts of his from months ago about the game.

It's worth noting that any responses that you receive ensure the utmost degree of authenticity and accuracy. That in mind, little fella, it's worth stating that any footage you've seen of online of somebody highlighting a particular menu option in order to cheat has nothing to do with me, and said footage is of someone else you happen to be confusing myself with...

User Info: ssjmatthew

ssjmatthew
1 month ago#10
It's worth noting that any responses that you receive ensure the utmost degree of authenticity and accuracy. That in mind, little fella, it's worth stating that any footage you've seen of online of somebody highlighting a particular menu option in order to cheat has nothing to do with me, and said footage is of someone else you happen to be confusing myself with...
I've never seen someone post such a long rant and manage to say nothing at all.

You're something special jake.
Never underestimate the stupidity of people, and never hesitate to take advantage of it.
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. I just collected some MK11 video footage of a lag switcher
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers