• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: SkittySaysMeow

SkittySaysMeow
1 month ago#11
i was content the second I saw Sindel. Would like reptile too but ermac, sareena, and havik, too? NRS would just be spoiling me at that point.
SFV: Cammy, Karin | UMvC3: Shuma-Gorath/Morrigan/Amaterasu | MK11: D'Vorah, Johnny, Cassie, Jade, Kitana | SSBU: Lucas, Ness, Sheik | DS3: Q-Bee

User Info: metalx88

metalx88
1 month ago#12
I like the list, but where did Reiko leak? If so, instamain, unless Havik is actually in them Kano, Nightwolf, and Kabal will be taking another two spots down on the list
PSN-FatherOfWolves....Officially a published author!

User Info: Dragonkeeper82

Dragonkeeper82
1 month ago#13
Neither Sareena or Reiko were leaked but were on the closest leak to what we got that also claimed most of the DLC characters for KP1.

User Info: DeusMortem

DeusMortem
1 month ago#14
They seem to be going for. garbage cast this time around so I doubt Sektor will be added.
I could be bounded in a nutshell and count myself a king of infinite space -- were it not that I have bad dreams ...

User Info: Dragonkeeper82

Dragonkeeper82
1 month ago#15
Lol if Scorpions teleport punch wasn’t bad enough I can imagine the hate we’ll see from Sektor’s (always had Scorpions beat for the cheapest, then add humming missle to the equation).
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers