• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. Having a really tough time beating my friends Terminator

User Info: Bobberdong

Bobberdong
1 month ago#1
Am I the only one that finds the Terminator incredibly difficult to defend against? His startups are pretty fast and his overhead and low mix ups are driving me crazy. I feel like I can rarely predict them. The only way I’ve been able to do much of anything is by using Shang Tsung and basically trying to zone him so I won’t have to fight up close. Anyone have some tips for playing against Arnold?
Any man who's afraid of hiring the best ability he can find, is a cheat who's in a business where he doesn't belong.- Atlas Shrugged

User Info: OnlySkin

OnlySkin
1 month ago#2
Nothing unexpected, they are incapable of making a DLC character without them being cheap. I would give you an advice of how to deal with him, but I can't take him to the practice mode so I have no idea

User Info: boredomkiller99

boredomkiller99
1 month ago#3
Terminater has bad movement, shot gun is a 31 frane high and his neutral sucks, his range is bad on all his normals save for F4 so just whiff punish him. It would help to know what varination he is using.
In the end the most important things are the basics.

User Info: Fell

Fell
1 month ago#4
Terminator have fairly stubby short normals. Out space him, use someone with better range so he has a hard time getting in. He is only really dangerous when he is right next to you. So make him have to advance on you and whiff punish when you can.
His low starter has no range and his overhead into throw can be stand block->d1 punished. Practice jumping or out poking his Running Man.

I think Terminator is quite balanced actually.
Shang, Cetrion, Skarlet, Kitana, Jade, D'vorah - PSN TheFellOne

User Info: Bobberdong

Bobberdong
1 month ago#5
Fell posted...
Terminator have fairly stubby short normals. Out space him, use someone with better range so he has a hard time getting in. He is only really dangerous when he is right next to you. So make him have to advance on you and whiff punish when you can.
His low starter has no range and his overhead into throw can be stand block->d1 punished. Practice jumping or out poking his Running Man.

I think Terminator is quite balanced actually.

Started practicing with Shang Tsung and now I’m having a much easier time. Just doing zoning seems to really be effective against him.
Any man who's afraid of hiring the best ability he can find, is a cheat who's in a business where he doesn't belong.- Atlas Shrugged
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. Having a really tough time beating my friends Terminator
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers